19. Old Friendships

I started by dirt bike and headed to Emily and Sam's. I finally got there and parked my bike.

I walked in the house and everyone's eyes shot to me.

"MADDIE" they yelled in unison. They all ran to me and tackled me hugging me.

I missed them so much but I just couldn't bring myself to see them. They finally got off me, and then someone hugged me around my waist and out their head on my shoulder. I was Paul.

"Hey Paul." I smiled.

"Hey Mads, I've missed you so much." He smiled still holding me.

"I missed you to." I said softly.

He then picked me up bridle style and walked me to the couch then he sat down and placed me on his lap. He just hugged me burring his head into my neck.

"Your such as softy." I giggled.

He then lifted his head and kissed me on my forehead.

"Hey we need love to." Embry laughed.

So I took turns sitting on their laps as we all talked and caught up.

Then I heard a baby cry. I haven't seen Seth in so long he was probably about 4 months now. So I shot up and ran to his room. I ran to his crib and smiled.

"Hey there my little man." I smiled.

He looked at me and smiled and lifted his hands for me to pick him up. I picked him up and we sat in the rocking chair. He saw the cuts on my arm and touched them his little hand.

"I know buddy, I'm sorry but that's the only way I can relieve stress without hurting everyone else." I said looking at him.

I rocked him and I talked to him about everything about Jake about Yolanda about all my problems. He couldn't say anything back but I knew he understood I was going through something. He then fell asleep and I laid him in his crib. I then walked out and closed the door, and walked back to the living room.

"Jeez, you were in there for at least an hour." Jared laughed.

"I was catching up with my little man." I laughed back.

"Well we are going to the beach if you wanna come?" Embry said.

"Sure I'll go." I smiled.

We were going to bring Seth so I went and grabbed him. We all walked to the beach and set up. I sat down on the towel and held Seth while he slept. The boys went to play football so it was just me, Leah and Emily. We started talking and catching up. I missed them and I apologized about 100 different times for not coming to see them. Emily brought an extra bathing suit and told me to go put it on. So I handed her Seth and took the bathing suit. I went behind a tree and changed. It was a light blue bikini. I didn't like the way I looked in it I was so skinny from not eating. I then walked back to the girls and covered my thighs and arms with a towel. Then I felt someone pick me up from behind and threw me over their shoulder.

"Put me down you punk." I said struggling.

"Only if you come play with us." Sam said.

"Fine I'll play just put me down." I laughed.

Same finally put me down. So it was me, Sam, and Quil on one team and then Jared, Embry, Paul on the other. Sam through the ball to me I jumped up and caught it then I ran to the touchdown line and scored. As we celebrated Paul tackled me with him placing my arms above me head. We were both laughing until he just stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He moved his hands from my wrists. I sat up and hid them behind my back. Then he backed up looking at my thighs to. It looked like he was about to cry.