Just A Crush

Poki was at the Offline TV house in Fed's room. They had just gotten together a few weeks ago. Poki was scrolling through TikTok and Fed was on Instagram. Poki has found Fed looking at Instagram models before but just dismissed it because she was never the jealous type. This time, though, she couldn't dismiss anything. The girl she found Fed looking at the other day had DMed her. "Hey Poki. I just found out that you and Fed are dating and I wanted to tell you that he's been DMing me for the past week trying to get with me. I'm sorry. I didn't know you guys were a thing." She responded with a simple, "It's alright. Thanks for telling me though."

Poki looked over to Fed who was smiling down at his phone. She walked over to him. "So is there anything you want to tell me?"

"No why?"

"Oh really. Why did an Instagram model DM me and say that you've been trying to fuck her?"

Fed was speechless but not in the way you'd think. He was smirking. He got up and walked towards Poki, "Oh come on Imane. Did you really think we were gonna last? You and every other girl I've ever been with are just some good pussy to me."

She scoffed. "Fuck you Fed. We're done. I'm done with you.  I thought we were friends before this."

She walked away, out of the house, passing everyone's questioning stares. She got in her car and drove to Jodi's house. She was holding in her tears. She wanted to look strong but she just couldn't hold it in anymore. I mean it's not like she actually liked Fed. But she still felt betrayed. Fed was her best friend and even if she wasn't actually attracted to him, it still hurt that he didn't think she was good enough to stay loyal to her. She was just another one of Fed's hoes that he had wrapped around his finger. She only dated him to try and get rid of her feelings for her friend, Jodi. She could never act on her feelings because Jodi was dating her other friend John. She couldn't do that to him. Before she knew it she was in front of their house. She walked up to the door and as she was about to knock John opened the door. Seeing him just made her cry even more. John was about to leave to have a boys night with Toast, Scarra, Sykkuno, and Michael.

He opened his arms and said softly, "Come here 'Mon," she walked into his arms sobbing. "You want me to get Jodi?' She nodded into his chest. He yelled for Jodi. She came out looking as beautiful as ever. That was all Poki could think about in the moment. That and Ugh of course she has to see me right now while I'm a crying mess.

As soon as she saw a crying Poki she ran over to here and said, "Oh come here baby, it's alright." She took Poki into her arms and mouthed to John "What happened?" John shrugged and mouthed back. "She just came here like this."

Jodi led Poki over to the couch and sat her down. John broke the silence. "Do you guys need me to stay here?"

"No. I got her. Go enjoy your night with the guys." With that, John left after hugging Poki with a reassuring "Everything will be alright." and kissing Jodi on the cheek. Poki couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt and hurt. Everything wasn't going to be alright. I'm in love with his girlfriend.

"Alright, now are you ready to tell me what happened?"

"So I was laying down in Fed's room," Jodi's warm look faded when she heard Fed's name. Poki noticed but decided not to comment on it. "And this girl DMed me and said how he's been trying to get at her for a week. I confronted him about it and he said I was just some 'good pussy' to him."

Jodi's had a soft expression on her face but there was something behind it. Anger. "You're way more than that, baby," Poki's cheeks warmed up and she had butterflies in her stomach. She knew Jodi had a tendency to call all of her friends pet names but she also knew this one was reserved just for her. Every time she would call her that, Poki would fall deeper in love with her. "You already know none of the guys are gonna let him get away with calling you that. And I definitely won't. You don't talk to my friends like that. Just know that you're more than just your body. You're the nicest person I know and the best friend I could ever ask for. The cuteness is just a little plus."

Poki laughed as Jodi sat there looking at her, smiling. "There's that adorable smile that I love so much."

Poki blushed and said, "You know I didn't even like him. Not like that. But he was my best friend and to hear him talk about me like that and treat me horribly. It just hurt. Like if my best friend thinks of me that way then what would everyone else think of me. I was using the 'relationship' to get over someone. I thought maybe I can fall for him throughout the relationship and it won't be so hard to convince myself to like him. I thought it was just a crush I had on the person but it's more now."

"Well first of all, that's not how love or like or whatever works. You fall for who you fall for and you can't choose that, sadly. Also, as I said before you are more than just your body and I will fight you if you try to convince me otherwise and I'd win because you are very small. And lastly, how could you not tell me that it was all to get over someone? I never liked you and Fed together. I've never liked him. I always got a bad vibe. So who's the guy you're tryna get over? Is it your ex? Because I swear to God if it is I will hurt you. I hate him too. And that goes for all of your exes."

Poki chuckled and looked down at her hands and debated whether or not to say it. "Um. It's not a guy."

"Oh well that's perfectly fine. Better, actually. Guys suck. Who's the girl you're trying to get over?"

Poki knew nothing would ever come out of her telling Jodi. And she knew that she couldn't betray John like that. Especially if she was just crying over Fed betraying her. But her feelings got the best of her. In a fight of her heart and her brain, her heart won. "You. I'm trying to get over you," Jodi sat there, speechless. She didn't know what to do. "Oh shit. I'm so sorry. My feelings got the best of me. I wasn't thinking at all. I would never do that. I know you and John are happy together. I should go. I'm sorry."

"No. You should stay. It's alright. Nothing's changing. I just didn't know how to react in the moment."

"Oh okay. I'm sorry again. I really didn't mean to say it like that." Jodi reassured her that it was alright. They spent the next hour talking about past and future Among Us and Valorant games to what happens after death. When they had nothing left to say about the topic, they fell into a comfortable silence, staring at each other. All Jodi could think about was Poki. Jodi did what she never thought she would have ever done. She grabbed Poki's face and leaned in. She kissed Poki. Poki was shocked at first but eventually kissed back. It was soft but passionate. They pulled away. "Wow," Jodi said with a smile on her face. "I think I like you too."

Poki smiled and leaned up to kiss Jodi again. They kissed until there was no air left in their lungs. Jodi, her head leaning on Poki's, had a distraught look on her face and she let out a sigh."Shit. What am I gonna do about John?"