Part 2

They both ended up falling asleep together on Jodi's bed. Imane woke up first, hers and Jodi's legs tangled together and her head resting on Jodi's chest. She stared at her for a moment and then checked her phone. Shit. I forgot I have to meet with Lily in an hour. Poki thought. Luckily, she knew Jodi was a heavy sleeper. She got up and found a pencil and paper. She left a note on the pillow, kissed Jodi on the forehead, and walked downstairs. She saw John and her smile faded.

"Morning 'Mon. I didn't wanna wake you guys. You looked so peaceful so I just slept on the couch. I didn't feel like driving home. How are you?" John said, putting the controller in his hand down onto the table.

"Oh, umm, I'm alright. Tell Jodi said thanks when she wakes up. She didn't even hear me sneaking out." Poki answered, looking down at the floor. She felt guilty for last night. "I have some things to do today but thank you for taking me in for the night."

"No problem. The door's always open for you." With that, Poki walked out of the door, went to her car, and drove away from the house.

An hour later, Jodi woke up alone and disappointed. Then she saw a note on top of the pillow next to her.

So last night was... eventful. I have to go see Lily today. Sorry for running out on you. Come by my house later so we can talk about whatever we are, okay?

She smiled, remembering what happened last night, but frowned when she remembered that she was still with John. How am I going to do this? She thought to herself. John started to open the door as Jodi quickly hid the note under the blanket. "Morning," Jodi said, faking a smile.

"Good morning," John bent down to kiss Jodi. It didn't feel right anymore. There was no spark. She didn't feel as good as she did when she kissed Poki. "I have to go stream for a few hours with the boys but I'll be back. Have a good day. Love you." John stood up next to Jodi and waited for her to stand up.

They walked to the front door as Jodi said, "I don't think I'm going to stream today. I don't really feel like it. I'm probably gonna go check on Imane though."

"Oh speaking of her, she said thanks for last night. You're a really good friend to her." John hugged her and walked away to his car. He drove off after waving to Jodi.

"Yeah, friend," She felt bad doing this to John but she wanted to see what could happen with her and Poki. She spent the next hour getting ready for the day and when she finished getting ready she got in her car and headed to Poki's house. Rae opened the door for her and let her in.

"She's just laying on her bed. She told me what happened with Fed. Thanks for being there for her," Rae whispered when they were standing outside of Poki's room.

"Always," Jodi said back to her and walked into Poki's room. "Hey baby."

Poki's face lit up when she heard Jodi's voice. She got up and tackled her in a hug. Jodi closed the door and kissed her. They pulled away and smiled. "I could get used to that kind of greeting. And as much as I want to keep doing that, we need to talk about us, Jodi."

"Okay. Well, I know that I really like you Imane. And when I'm with John I don't get that spark that I get with you. It doesn't feel right with him. With you, it does."

"That was cute. I feel the same way. I like you so much and I really wanna see where we can go. The only thing in question is what are you going to do about John?" Poki looked down. She didn't feel right being with Jodi while she and John were dating.

"I'm going to break up with him. I just don't wanna hurt him. I mean he's still my friend and we all share the same friends so I don't want it to be weird."

"Yeah, I get it. So that sorts that other problem out. When you break up with him, I want to take you on a date. Is that ok?" Poki looked worried, waiting for Jodi's response.

Jodi smiled and leaned in to kiss her. "Of course. It's more than okay. Now I want to do more of this." Jodi pushed Poki down onto her bed and leaned down but stopped when she was close to Poki's lips. Then turned her head and kissed her cheek.

"You are such a tease," Poki grabbed Jodi by the hips and flipped her over so that she was straddling her. "Is this okay?"

"Absolutely," Jodi propped herself up on her elbows and kissed Poki. Poki pushed Jodi back down softly and tangled her hands in her hair while Jodi's hands wandered Poki's body.

"Hey Imane, do you remember how to- OH CRAP!" Rae slammed the door and from the closed door she yelled, "SORRY. I SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED."

Jodi and Poki jumped apart from each other. "Shit. I'm not ready for anyone to know yet, Mon. I haven't even come out to my family yet. I didn't even tell you until we kissed." She was pacing now. Everyone who knows her knows that when Jodi starts pacing she's on the verge of a breakdown. Poki knew that she was from the tears forming in Jodi's eyes.

"Hey. It's okay. It's just Rae. She won't tell anyone and I'll even talk to her to make sure she doesn't. Okay?" She stopped Jodi and used her finger to lift her head. "Look at me. It's okay. Sit down and stop pacing."

"Okay. I'll calm down. I'm just overreacting. She's my friend. She won't say anything if I don't want her to. Thanks babes," Jodi hugged Poki and Poki left to Rae's room.

"Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. I shouldn't have walked into your room without knocking." Rae had a panicked look on her face.

"It's alright but Jodi is panicking and she doesn't want anyone to know yet. She hasn't come out to anyone so just don't tell anyone yet. She still hasn't even broken up with John."

"It's totally cool. Of course I won't tell anyone. I'm just surprised that you finally told her how you felt. You're such a pussy when it comes to that. And before you ask how I knew, you should know that you are super obvious. The way you look at her. It's not a way you'd look at a friend."

Poki smiled to herself and said in a low voice, "Yeah. I really love her."

A/N: Sorry I took too long to update but I usually only get inspiration for a story at like 2 am and I expected this to be just a oneshot. And to that one person that wanted a Jodi x reader I'm working on it. It'll most likely come out in the next two weeks. Anyways, thanks for reading this. Hope you have a good day today.