PROLOGUE

A young boy at the age of 4 stood in front of the house of his guardian, he shivered int the cold of the night as he was only wearing the clothes of his cousin who is very large, he looked around as he sat in front of the door where his aunt, uncle, and cousin was sleeping peacefully in the warmth of their home while the young boy shivered away in the cold outside.

   He looked up in the sky, it was very dark and the only light was the lights provided by the lamppost that was on the streets, it was eerie, the only sound that can be heard was the crickets and the sound of leaves when the wind blows.

   The boy was bored and decided to walk around, it was no doubt that his guardians forgot him outside once again, he stood up, his fragile bones made a cracking sound as they were suddenly moved from their recent position.

   He didn't know how long  he walked but the moon changed position. The boy didn't pay attention to this and kept walking, though it was probably a bad idea, once he lifted his head up and looked around his surrounding. He was lost, he didn't know where he was 'oh no' the young boy thought as his eyes stared to swell up with tears, the unfamiliar surrounding scares him.

   He looked around once again with a small hope of finding something that was familiar with him that will point out the direction of his 'home'. The boy lit up at the sight of a shop that was emitting light, maybe the owner could point the direction of home.

   The boy looked around for any vehicle, though it was no use as it was in the middle of the night, he walked across the road and walked towards the shop, he looked through the window and saw no one, he then went towards the door and opened it, the warmth of the shop confronted the shivering boy he looked around the shop and noticed that it was a toy shop, he looked around the aisle and saw different types of toys that was displayed in the shelves, his eyes suddenly lit up at a sight of a board game, chess, his cousin has a chess that he didn't like so his aunt and uncle gave it to him and he learned how to play with his babysitter, Mrs. Figgs.

   His hand reached out for the game "Thank you for your service, Mr. klaw" said a Mysterious voice, Harry come out of his daydream and retracted his hand away from the toy, he looked out of the aisle to look at the mysterious voice.

   "No problem Mr. Phantomhive, I'm glad I could help with your case" said another voice who,the young boy assumed as the owner of the shop, he walked out about to ask the man for direction when he suddenly tripped on a boy of toy that he didn't notice, creating a loud sound

   The two grown men looked at his direction alarmed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE YOU THIEF!?" yelled the shop owner, the young boy quickly shook his head "n-no, i-i'm not a thief sir!!" he said, he yelped as he was suddenly yanked up and dragged outside, "Thieves always says that when their caught!" the owner yelled and closed the door once the young boy  was outside " I swear thieves are getting younger and younger"

   The young boy' eyes swelled up in tears as his knees were scrapped when he was harshly thrown out, he swallowed up his tears and stood up, 'i'm strong' he thought to himself and walked away from the shop, forgetting the reason why he went in the shop.

---//---//---//---//

   The man with dark blue hair and blue eyes looked at the young boy as he was thrown out of the shop, he turned towards the shop owner and thanked his again and went outside, he looked around hoping to see the young boy once again but he didn't see him anywhere "Sebastian" he said, suddenly a man in a butler suit appeared.

   " Yes, my lord?" the butler asked, "did you see the boy?" the man with dark blue hair said, not even bothering to look at his butler " Why yes of course" his butler answered while holding the door of the car, the man hummed and went in side the car waiting for the butler to drive away.