The Plan

It's October 18 and the class 1A boys are talking about national kiss your crush day in the living room of the dorms asking and telling each other if they will do it since it's tomorrow.

Denki Kaminari: So you know what tomorrow's date is right guys. Who's gonna do it?

Eijiro Kirishima: Sadly not me. I am not manly enough to do it.

Hanta Sero: but you do have someone you like right Kirishima.

Eijiro Kirishima: What! NO! I just said that because I don't have anyone to do it on.

Hanta Sero: Sure.

Denki Kaminari: Well I bet at least one person will kiss their crush. No one is dating anyone here yet.

Izuku Midoriya (Deku) walks into the living room of their dorms where the boys are talking.

Deku: What are you guys talking about?

Denki Kaminari: Were just talking about national kiss your crush day. It's tomorrow by the way. Are you doing it Midoriya?

Deku: I don't think so. I don't have anyone I am attracted to. (he said that a little nervously because it was a lie)

Minoru Mineta: Well no one has gotten kissed yet from any of us and I plan it be the first boy from class 1A to get a kiss.

Shoto Todoroki: First of all, you are too short to reach a girl's lips, and second of all you are a pervert so they probably won't let you anyway.

Minoru Mineta: How do you know that Todoroki?

Shoto Todoroki: Let me explain it as a joke, Momo's b00bs.

Minoru Mineta: I don't get it?

Shoto Todoroki: Exactly.

Minoru Mineta: *starts crying and gets angry at Todoroki*

Eijiro Kirishima: Well, Todoroki isn't wrong.

Deku: Well the first kiss usually is the most stressful but afterward you're calmer once you do it. Not that I have had my first kiss yet but I am assuming that's how it goes.

Katsuki Bakugou: Stop talking about it like you're an expert DEKU! If any of you wanna do it just grab her and pull her over to you forcefully! NOW LET ME SLEEP!

Yuga Aoyama: Stop talking about it like you're an expert. You don't really seem like one at all.

Katsuki Bakugou: LIKE IF YOU EVEN HAVE A CHANCE ANYWAY!

Yuga Aoyama: Well it's more chances than you for sure.

A fight is provoked and others just go to sleep.

Deku: I am just gonna go.

Deku leaves slowly not wanting to get caught in the middle and goes watch TV.

Deku's mind: I mean it won't hurt to at least try to. I just really need to think of the right time and place.

He sits on the other couch and there was Tsuyu Asui as well.

Tsuyu Asui: Hey Midoriya. *Ribbit*

Deku: Oh hi Asui.

Tsuyu Asui: I told you to call me Tsu.

Deku: I mean hi Tsu. Random question, are you going to do national kiss your crush day? Just curious.

Tsuyu Asui: I don't think so but tomorrow we are going to the mall right. *Ribbit*

Deku: We are?

Tsuyu Asui: Yea. Didn't Lida or Todoroki tell you?

Deku: No they actually didn't tell me. I just found out.

Tsuyu Asui: It makes sense for Todoroki but Lida forgetting just doesn't make sense. *Ribbit*

Deku: Who is going to the mall?

Tsuyu Asui: Well it's you, me, Lida, Todoroki, Uraraka,...

Deku gets distracted once Tsu said Uraraka was going. It was his chance.

Deku's mind: Well since I am going I guess I should kiss Ochako there but I need somewhere private to do it because I don't want to do it in front of everyone because it can be embracing for both of us... *keeps muttering*

Tsuyu Asui: Did you get everyone that is going. *Ribbit*

Deku: YES! (he said that nervously)

Tsuyu Asui: Then tell me everyone that is going.

Deku: Well Uraraka, Lida, Todoroki, Kacchan, Kirishima, Momo, Sero, you and I are going to the mall tomorrow. (again he said that nervously honestly not knowing everyone that is going)

Tsuyu Asui: Well actually Bakugou, Momo, and Sero aren't going but Denki, Mina, and Jiro are going. *Ribbit*

Deku: THAT'S WHAT I MEANT (I think you already know he said that nervously)

Tsuyu Asui: Is there something wrong.

Deku: Not at all.

Tsuyu Asui: You're planning to do national kiss your crush day with Ochako right. *Ribbit*

Deku: NOOO! Where did you get that idea from?! (said nervously)

Tsuyu Asui: Oh hi ochako.

Deku: SHE WAS HERE!

Tsuyu Asui: No she wasn't. I just wanted to see how you would react. *Ribbit*

Deku: Really.

Tsuyu Asui: Admit it, you like Ochako.

Deku: Yes I like her and I was planning to kiss her tomorrow. Please don't tell anyone.

Tsuyu Asui: I might only tell people once you do it but for now I promise to not tell anyone.

Deku: That works for me.

Tsuyu Asui: Well good luck with that. *Ribbit*

Deku heads to his room trying to think how will he kiss Uraraka. He has had a crush on her when he almost fell over at the entrance of UA. Uraraka's gravity quirk prevented him from falling.

Deku bumps into Uraraka on the way to his room.

Deku: Oh hi Ochako. Didn't see you there.

Ochako Uraraka: Hi Deku. I was just going to get some water. By the way, do you know that we are going to the mall tomorrow?

Deku: Yea I know, Asui reminded me just now.

Ochako Uraraka: Oh ok then I guess you know then. I will see you tomorrow then.

Deku: Ok then, I better get some sleep then.

Ochako Uraraka: Ok then, better get some sleep too. Bye

Deku: Bye then

Deku makes it to his room and goes to sleep. Hoping he can do it tomorrow.