The Kiss (Deku and Uraraka view)

Deku and Uraraka go to a food shop to buy some food. Deku is planing to finally kiss Uraraka but he is looking for the right time and place to do it.

Deku's mind: Since I have only $10 left I should be careful how I spend it. I already accidentally paid for Ochako's Plus Ultra T-Shirt so I better choose wisely.

Ochako Uraraka: I guess two boxes of Mochi donuts will be enough for me. Only $7 each.

Deku: Well I only have $10 so I will just buy one Mochi donut.

Ochako Uraraka's mind: He already spends most of his money, $15 on me. Well, maybe buying him just one extra Mochi donut won't hurt.

Once they are out of the store they find a bench to eat the Mochi donuts, it's in a private place so Deku is planning to do it there. 

Ochako Uraraka: I got you an extra Mochi donut, I felt I needed to thank you for buying me that Plus ultra shirt for me.

Deku: Thanks Ochako.

Deku's mind: She is really generous. I didn't tell her it was an accident but she still bought me this. It might have just been one but it's still generous of her. Now I guess I should do it before it gets late. Right now it's 5:48 and we leave at 6:00 so I have to kiss her now. Time to embrace myself with this.

Deku and Uraraka get up to throw the trash away. Deku is prepared to do it.

Deku: So Ochako, how is the trip going so far?

Ochako Uraraka: Well it's going great so far. Nothing bad has happened yet.

Deku's mind: Well here goes nothing.

Ochako Uraraka: So how is it going for you.

Deku: It's going well for me too.

Ochako Uraraka's mind: He seems nervous about something.

Ochako Uraraka: Is there something wrong Deku?

Deku: Please forgive me for what I am about to do.

Ochako Uraraka: Wait, what do you m-

*Deku kisses Uraraka*

Deku's mind: What am I doing right now

Ochako Uraraka's mind: Is Deku Kissing ME?!

Uraraka get's her body closer to Deku's body

Deku's mind: Is she getting closer, is she liking it, *continues to mutter in his mind*

Ochako Uraraka's mind: Is Deku nervous, why is he doing this, he is shaking so does he want to do it, or am I just nervous too

Deku's and Ochako Uraraka's mind: Just kiss her/him

Both of them kiss each other for almost a minute. Once they are done they are done, they look at each other in the eyes.

Deku: I am sorry. I couldn't hold back anymore

Ochako Uraraka: 0-0 *floats out of joy*

Deku: Wait, don't float *grabs Uraraka's hand so she doesn't float away*

Ochako Uraraka: I- I am just surprised you did that. Probably because, because I like you. 

Both turn red

Deku: Well, I like you too Ochako

Ochako Uraraka's mind: He- he likes me back?!

Deku: Let me just get the big question out. Do you wanna be my Girlfriend?

Ochako Uraraka: 0-0 *uses quirk on Deku on accident*

Deku: Wait ochako, I am floating

Ochako Uraraka: Hold up, I got this. *places them both down on top of the second floor of the mall*

Both land on the second floor

Ochako Uraraka: To answer your question, yes, I would love to because I love you Deku. *hugs deku*

Deku: I love you too Ochako *Hugs uraraka back*

All the others find Deku and Uraraka

Shoto Todoroki: There you guys are, we have been looking everywhere for you.

Tsuyu Asui: We have been looking everywhere for you two.

Mina Ashido: Yep, we were looking totally everywhere.

Deku: Oh I was just looking at the view with Ochako, nothing much.

Eijiro Kirishima: Well we have to get going, lida is gonna go dad mode if we don't get there.

Ochako Uraraka: Ok let me grab the stuff, oh, We left them on the bottom floor, don't know how that happened.

Kyoka Jiro: Well get it fast, you don't want it stolen.

Ochako Uraraka: I definitely don't want a robbery to happen.

Deku's mind: Well there was already a robbery today, and it was your heart Ochako.

They grabbed the stuff and left the mall back to the van to go home. Deku's most valuable item that he got was Ochako's heart.