Small talk and Quick Game

The time is exactly 2:00 and the group is headed to the mall. Deku is texting his mom hoping to release some stress.

Deku on the phone: *sends the image to his mom* I am going to the mall with my friends so I might not respond to all your texts.

Inko Midoriya on the phone: Oh my gosh you are going to the mall with friends. I am so proud of you Izuku.

Deku on the phone: Yea. I saved some money to buy this. *sends a picture of the latest All Might poster*

Inko Midoriya on the phone: Don't you own that already?

Deku on the phone: No I don't. They released it 3 weeks after All Might's last battle.

Inko Midoriya on the phone: You have so many it fells your room is a shop.

Deku on the phone: LOL yes. Well, I gotta go. I don't want to waste all my battery plus socializing would be good.

Inko Midoriya on the phone: Ok then Izuku, bye. Stay away from villains.

Deku on the phone: Ok Bye.

Deku: Ok then what do you guys wanna talk about.

Shoto Todoroki: I don't know. Who wants to use my credit card?

Tenya Lida: You shouldn't let others use your credit card.

Shoto Todoroki: Ok then fine. In a low voice: guess my dad got a bit lucky.

Tenya Lida: What was that?

Shoto Todoroki: Nothing. *Put's endeavors credit card in his pocket*

Mina Ashido: Hey! Let's play that popular mobile game Among Us

Eijiro Kirishima: Sounds like a good idea. It's free so I can download it.

Denki Kaminari: Never played it but I saw the memes.

Kyoka Jiro: That's enough info to know.

Ochako Uraraka: I play since I can't download it with this flip phone.

Deku's mind: I feel bad for her, I mean I could let her use my phone just so that she can play. But what if she looks trough my private stuff, wait I don't have anything private on my phone anyway plus she would never do that *Deku keeps muttering*

Ochako Uraraka: Are you ok deku?

Deku out of panic: YES I AM OK.

Tenya Lida: If the game is free you can download it on my phone.

Ochako Uraraka: I guess that works, thanks lida

Tenya Lida: No problem. I am driving anyway so I can't use it.

Mina Ashido: I will make the game and let's use our hero names just for fun.

Tsuyu Asui: Good idea, what's the code?

Mina Ashido: The code is REDSUS and my username is PINKY by the way.

Denki Kaminari: Got it and Shoto please come up with a hero name for this?

Shoto Todoroki: Ok then.

CHARGEBOLT has entered the game

RED RIOT has entered the game

FROOPY has entered the game

EAR JACK has entered the game

Denki Kaminari: How come you didn't put earphone jack Kyoka?