sweater

Suck it up Michael! Youre better then this! But how am i suppose to live like this.... its Christmas and I just got kicked out of my own home..

I should go to wills. Hes all I have.

Mike starts running to wills house when it hits him. SHIT! its Christmas and i haven't gotten will anything. What kind of boyfriend would i be to show up empty handed!?

Mike reaches his hand into his pocket and pulls out some spare change. He runs to starcourt to see what he can find. Hes had a rough day so hopefully this will keep his mind off everything.

With will

Will wakes up later than usual. Probably from staying up all night talking with mike. But he made a promise to himself. He needed to talk to el about everything.

Will runs out the door, gets on his bike and makes his way to els.

Once he gets to the front door he parks his bike and knocks.

El? Hopper? Its uh will. He says, hoping for an answer.

The door opens to reveal eleven. Hey will! What are you doing hear?

I-i um.. i have to uh- show you s-something.

Oh ok. Come in. Eleven lets will inside and she leads him to her room.

Back with mike

He stops by the giant packed mall and heads inside.

Where do i go first? What am i even looking for? Clothes? Jewelry? Games? Comics? I guess ill just wonder around.

Mike walks around almost every store for a whole hour but cant find anything.

Ughhhhh. He groans while flopping on a bench.

Uh you alright mike? Says a voice infront of mike.

Mike shoots his head up to see robin laughing at him.

Oh uh hey.

Robin sits down next to him. Um why are you groaning? She laughs.

Im trying to find a present for will but theres nothing!

Oh well maybe you could- hey what happened to your face? Robin says confused as she has spotted ted wheeler's hand mark on mikes face.

O-oh! Its uh- n-nothing really..

Mike did someone do this to you?

No.

You can talk to me you know. Im cool.

My dad....

What?

Silence

You're dad did this to you!?

Yes...i told him about me and will. Thats uh kinda why im here. I got kicked out and i needed a place to be....

You can stay with me if you want. Until things cool down.

O-oh n-no its ok! I might go to wills. T-thank you tho robin. Mikes wrapes robin into a hug.

Back with will

So what did you want to tell me? El asked while sitting on her bed.

Will sits down next to her. I know this might sound crazy but....

I think i have powers just like you.

Els eyes grow huge. W-what?

That day at the quarry.... when they were beating mike i um...i think i might have flung them with my....mind....

Eleven burts out of her seat which startled will. THIS IS BIG! she yells.

W-what? Will says confused.

Eleven sits back down and leans towards will. Will this is great! She says.

R-really?

Yes totally!!!

But i dont understand..

Dont understand what?

How this all works. You make it look so cool and easy. Im stuck..

Hey listen. Why don't you meet me here tomorrow after school and i can show you everything. Kinda like a uhhh, a coach!

Wait seriously? Youll do that?

Yes! Itll be fun!

O-ok Im in!

Back with mike

Ok something that suits will.....something that suits will....something that- Woah.

Mike stops infront of a store. There was a mannequin in the window wearing something that caught mikes eye. It was a long light pink sweater. Mike couldn't help but imagine will wearing that.

He would look so good in that...

Am i crazy!? He'll never wear that!

But there really is nothing else...he would look adorable...

Mike takes a breath and walks into the store.

Can i help you? A woman at the cash register said.

O-oh um ya. Can i buy that? Mike says pointing at the outfit on display in the window.

The woman looks at the mannequin then back at mike and gives him a dirty look.

That? The woman says, making sure she heard right.

Y-yes.

The woman gets up, fetches the outfit and bags it.

Is this for your girlfriend? She asks.

Oh um...y-ya.

Alright. That'll be $12.99.

H-here. Mike hands her the cash.

Have a nice day.. she says sarcastically.