lover man

The next day

Its school time and mike and will are officially back together and back to hanging out with the party.

Will waits in the hallway to see his boyfriend come through those doors. But the only person coming through the doors was Chandler.

Will rolls his eyes and faces his locker. Naturally Chandler walked over to will.

Will ignored him and tried walking away.

Chandler grabbed wills hood and pulled him back.

Chandler please leave me alone! Will whispers.

So where's you're lover man? Chandler asked.

Behind you. Said mike, who was standing behind Chandler.

Chandler turns around and will bites his lip smiling.

Chandler looks mike up and down. You? He asked.

Yes, me. You heard him. Leave him alone.

Chandler laughs. Or what?

You dont wanna find out.

Will starts getting worried again.

Oh really?

Yes, really. Go.

Chandler turns to will, pauses, then turns back around and punches mike in the face. This causes mike to smash into the locker. Everyone in the hallway jerked there eyes to see what was going on.

Mike wiped his bloody lip and pushed Chandler to the floor. A crowd started forming.

Mike lets just go. Will said, trying to stop the fight.

Chandler got back up and charged at mike, throwing them both to the floor. Chandler is now on top of mike punching him.

Fight, fight, fight! Everyone in the hallway yelled. Everyone expect will who was trying to think of something to do.

Please stop! Will cried, no one can hear him over the shouting.

Mike pushed Chandler off of him. Now mike was the one ontop of Chandler.

Mike started beating Chandler until his face was nothing but red, filled with blood. Chandler wasnt moving.

Mike raises his fist in the air when he gets a glimpse of will who was standing there crying and shaking.

Mike puts his fist down after realizing what he's done. The hallway was silent now.

Call 911! One student yelled.

A bunch of people surrounded Chandler.

Whats wrong with you mike! Another student said.

A crying will just grabs mikes arm and runs out of school.

There on the empty lawn now and will is still dragging mike.

Will im so sorry-

Its fine mike! Will snapped. Still dragging him.

Will drags mike all the way to his house. Will takes mike to the bathroom to clean him up.

It was silent as will dragged the bloody cloth over mikes cheeks and drained the blood in the sink. Will turns the faucet off and turns to mike.

Thank you. He says.

Mike looks over at will. For what? He asked.

For what you did. You ruined your beautiful face for me. Will smiled.

Ruined it? So Its not beautiful anymore? Mike said sarcastically.

Will puts his hands on mikes face. Its better. He says as he kisses mike.

But uhm... theres something we need to talk about. Will said.

W-whats that? A worried mike said.

R-remember that day... at the quarry. You were fighting with troy.

Oh um. Ya, ya i remember. W-why?

Remember you asked me about what happened with him?

Yes?

Well i um.... i lied..

What do you mean?

I havent been completely honest with you lately.

Will what are you talking about?

Im the one who got troy off you, im the reason... im the reason you got hurt.... and with el.. i wasnt helping her with homework. She was helping me with... telekinesis. Because i have powers like her... i have powers like el.