Cats got your tounge?

With eleven

I love you so much. El says making out with max in the bathroom.

I love you more. Max says laughing with el.

They sit there having there first make out session. It was a big deal for them both.

They skipped class just for this moment. Them two alone.

Well.....maybe not so alone.

They both shoot up and get off of one an other once they heard laughing.

Megan, Crystal and Angelica. The 3 mean girls of hawkins high.

Everyone was divided into groups at this school. Troy and his goons were the popular boys. You then have the jocks....the rocks....the geeks....and the popular girls. Which were not any of us of course. The party were part of the geeks. The losers as you will. We were the outcasts. The ones who didn't have alot of money or were different from the rest.

Oh well thats just disgusting. Angelica said. Angelica was the most rich and popular girl at this school.

El and max stay silent.

Oh whats wrong? We didn't mean to intrude. Please continue. Ive always wanted to see a freak show.

All 3 girls laughed. El looked down.

Oh save it Angelica. Max said.

Max dont... el pleaded, grabbing maxs arm.

Im sorry, max? What kind of name is that. You're parents must hate you. Megan explained.

Max walked away from el and started walking towards Angelica and the others.

At least i don't use my parents for money. Cause unlike you 3 barbie dolls, my parents actually work hard for what they have, and what they have is alot more special then the 300 pairs of shoes you have lying around. Max said crossing her arms.

Is that so? Angelica said walking to maxs face.

Yeah, it is actually. Max said, making direct eye contact with Angelica.

Well at least im not a disappointment to my family and a disappointment to this world you disgusting queer.

Max clenched her fists and el looked in shock.

Awe why so silent? Cats got your tounge? Crystal said, talking to el.

I-i...

I-i pftt pathetic. Crystal says.

Angelica pushes max to the floor and the 3 girls leave the bathroom laughing.

Pathetic. They say one more time.

Max takes deep breathes and gets up. She walks back over to el who at this point is frozen in fear. It was els first ever homophobic experience.

You ok? Max asked grabbing els hands.

Y-ye-i-um-.... el struggled to let out.

Max pulls el into a hug.