Uncle Bruce will kill us classified

Tony's POV

There was supposed to be a meeting with Fury in 10 minutes. All the Avengers, minus Peter who was in Wakanda with Shuri, were going to be there. Tony was working in the confrence room, early because Nat's scary, when his phone rang. It was Peter.

"FRIDAY answer on speaker phone."

Yes sir

"MR. STARK WE DID IT!!!!!!"

"Geez kid, what did you do?"

"WE FINALLY GOT THE FORMULA RIGHT!! SHURI USED SOME OLD DNA STUFF SHE HAD AND WE BUILT THIS SUPER COOL MACHINE AND OH MY GOSH THIS IS HUGE!!!!!"

"Kid, kid, slow down. Which level of classified project is this." As I started listing off the levels, different avengers started walking in the room.

"Kinda classified?" Rhodey.

"Nope"

"Regular classified?" Steve and Bucky.

"Nope"

"Really classified?" Nat

"Nope"

"Hurry up genius, we know you have a meeting in 3 minutes." T'Challa, he gave me a very confused look when he heard his sister.

"Eff off Shuri, extra classified?" Sam.

"Nope"

"Ultra classified?" Pepper.

"Nope"

"Fury will never know classified?" Fury, geez now I'm getting the stink eye.

"Nope"

"Not classified?" Everyone still missing other than Bruce.

"Nope"

"HOLY COW KID IS IT THE BRUCE WILL KILL US CLASSIFIED PROJECT??!!??" Bruce, fork.

"I KNOW AND YOU SAID WE COULD NEVER DO IT!!"

"HE SAID WHAT, GIVE ME THAT PETER! LOOK HERE TIN CAN MAN IF YOU EVER UNDERESTIMATE US AGAIN, WELL EXPECT TO HAVE A NOT SO FUN SURPRISE NEXT TIME YOU GO FLYING!"

"Geez, noted. Well the teams here guys so I gotta go. I'll fly over after, then you guys can show me what you've done."

"Wait before you hang up..." Now Bruce is going to ask questions, great. 

"Why would I kill them for a science project?"

"I don't get it either Dr. Banner, but Peter and Tony insisted that we couldn't tell you. Now that it is complete though I feel it is ok to tell you." Before Peter or I could stop her Princess Shuri of Wakanda told Dr. Bruce Banner who became the Hulk after trying to recreate the very thing the two genius kids just recreated, "We succeeded where you failed. We did what you tried to do, but didn't use gamma radiation. Enjoy your meeting."

After they hung up everyone turned to me, with mixtures of confusion, horror, and murder on their faces. When Bruce and Nat both turned and looked at me the question on their faces was clear. You let those two kids work on the thing that has caused so much harm? I gulped and ran knowing that I had at least a five minute headstart since those two would need to explain what was happening. Wakanda here I come.

T'challa's POV(bet you didn't expect his POV)

What got everyone so upset? And what was this project Shuri and Peter were working on?

"Bruce, Natasha"

"T'challa please, call me Nat or Tasha or anything other than Natasha"

"Fine Nat, whats going on here? Why are you both so upset? Those two do science stuff like that all the time."

It was Bruce who responded actually, but I figured he understood what was happening better. "Peter and Shuri have many dangerous projects that they work on, but this one was way to dangerous. Every scientist working on it gave up after I failed, because I failed drastically. I messed up and the Hulk was the result. Yes they got it right, but it was still to dangerous for them to try, no matter how smart they are."

I was so going to kill my sister. 

"Wait so they actually managed to recreate the super soldier serum?" Of course it is Fury who asks this question.

"That is my belief." Cue Nata-sorry Nat coughing. "Correction that is our belief. So if you please Director Fury me and Nat are going to go stop them before they test it out on a human and it has drastic results. Meeting adjourned. T'challa, you coming?"

"Of course Dr. Banner, my jet is on the roof."

Peter's POV

Shuri and I knew we needed to test it one more time before Tony arrived, and the rest of the avengers too. I mean, Tony had us on speakerphone, theres no way at least one of them didn't hear us. We sat there debating on who to ask, when I suddenly got an idea. 

"Wasn't there one girl who really wanted to be part of the Dora, but was like Steve and couldn't cause she's to small?"

"Holy forking shirtballs your right Peter. I'll call her."

"Ok Eleanor."

"If I'm Eleanor, then your Jason."

"I take it back!"

"Good now let me make this call."

She wandered a little ways away, so I couldn't hear the call. A few moments later she came back and told me to start prepping everything. It took us 15 minutes to prep everything, but only another 3 after that for the girl to arrive. She was small, 4'7" maybe and she looked like she wasn't fed enough which we knew she was, and had deep chocolate skin. Her eyes shown with excitment.

"Thank you princess you are the best."

"Don't thank us yet, we have never tested it on a human before. It has been tested on different human cells, so we know it won't kill you, but we can not guarantee the results."

"It is alright Princess, any chance of becoming a part of the Dora is one I will take."

"Very well, please lay down on this table. We will start the procedjre momentarily."

Watching her  talk to that girl made my heart melt, she was an amazing princess. We started the procedure and stood back. Only moments later it was finished. We had improved the time it took to take affect to. Together, we helped the girl out of the tube. When she stood up, i realized she was now 5'8" and looked strong. We had modified it slightly  for her, we figured she didn't need Steve's super muscles, but she was still about as strong as Bucky without his metal arm. Needless to say, it worked.

Tony walked in at that exact moment, and froze. He immediately started checking the girls vitals. And he froze when he saw her before chart.

"No way is this the same person. Seriously 4'7", 85 lbs, extra weak immune system, on top of so many other issues." He was still flabbergastedly(is that a word?) staring at all the charts.

"I can assure you Mr. Stark, I am the same girl. Where is Okoye?"

"A meeting at the avengers tower, but come let us update your chart before she returns. As Tony pointed out, they are all wrong now."

After anout 30 minutes all of her charts were updated. As I was typing in the last measurement, Uncle Bruce, Auntie Tasha, Okoye, and the king walked in. The wakandans froze when they saw the girl.

"What?"

"How?"

"We told you it worked brother, and Okoye I think you habe a new resume to look over."

With that we high fived and went to go get pizza.

Sorry I kind of lost motivation towards the end of this