Chapter 8

Korra groaned into the slickness and heat against her lips as Asami arched into her, scrabbling at the inn's bathroom wall with both hands. She couldn't see much with her braids half falling out and her face buried between Asami's gorgeous thighs, but she didn't need to. The desperate sobs and muffled whimpers above her were enough. One of Asami's hands threaded through her hair, holding her head in place. The other was stuffed in her own mouth to muffle her screams.

The gesture sent a shudder running along Korra's cock. She growled around Asami's clit, sending vibrations through the sensitive bud. She loved the thought that Asami's control was slipping, that her touch was making the beautiful, shivering, panting woman above her fall apart. She had never tried this with a female omega, but if Asami's reactions were any indication, she was doing pretty well for her first time.

And I don't want it to just be the one time.

The hot fluid rushing over her chin and into her mouth was the sweetest thing she had ever tasted. She couldn't get enough. Even though she loved the noises she could coax out by sucking the swollen point of Asami's clit, Korra couldn't resist drifting back down to her entrance for more. Luckily, there seemed to be a never-ending supply. Asami's inner thighs were covered in slick, glistening lines of wetness, and Korra was certain that if it weren't for her, there would have been a puddle on the bathroom floor.

"Korra," Asami whispered, clutching tighter at her hair. "Korra, oh please, Korra, pleasepleaseplease..." Korra's shaft throbbed as another gush spilled onto her tongue. She almost wanted to pull her cock out of her pants and stroke herself to relieve some of the ache, but it was all she could do to keep up with Asami's frantically bucking hips. She would never be able to focus if she started taking care of herself, too.

Instead, she devoted herself to Asami's pleasure. The omega was thrashing, quivering, head tilted back against the wall, stomach pulsing as she hovered on the brink. Even though she had only seen Asami come once before, Korra could tell the omega was close. It would only take a little more to send her flying over the edge. She left Asami's opening and sealed back around her clit, circling the tip with her tongue.

The rough, direct stimulation was exactly what Asami needed. She cried out, her face screwing up in pleasure as her muscles stretched taut. Korra would have smiled if her lips weren't busy. She was swiftly growing addicted to making Asami come. She had been too lost in her own desire to enjoy Asami's last orgasm, but she wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. This release was all hers, and she had more than earned it. She doubled her efforts, following Asami's jerky, uneven thrusts as best she could.

Asami's climax hit with such force that her bucking hips nearly pushed Korra backwards. If it hadn't been for the hand on her head, she never would have been able to maintain contact. Warmth flooded over her chin, too much for her to capture, so she didn't even try. She focused on the throbbing bundle of Asami's clit. Since painting circles over it required too much coordination, she settled for keeping it trapped between her lips.

"Korra!"

Pride swelled in Korra's chest as Asami screamed her name, shamelessly abandoning all her efforts to be quiet. She relished the sounds of Asami's release almost as much as the honey splashing over her cheeks. They had to be filtering through the door, but even that thrilled her. She had long since stopped caring whether Mako and Bolin knew that she had been chosen to satisfy Asami's heat. Bolin wasn't even competition, but Mako could use a reminder that Asami had been claimed, at least for the next few days.

Finally, Asami's hips stilled. The sharp cries faded back to whimpers, and all that remained were a few shivers. Korra finally allowed herself the luxury of catching them in her mouth, sliding her tongue back down to Asami's entrance and pushing inside in search of the rest. How have I lived without this for so long? she thought as she began a gentle thrusting motion, ignoring the stiffness in her jaw in favor of savoring Asami's rippling aftershocks. I want to stay buried in her forever...