Chapter 1

Aomine stretched behind stage, raising his arms high over his head. He was used to performing, he went on stage most nights of the week, but tonight was different. Imayoshi, the club manager, who was normally unshakable, was completely on edge and lecturing Aomine about his performance. Aomine was completely tuning him out. He didn't need this slimy man's opinions on his dance routine. What did catch his attention was that the owner was apparently watching tonight.

Aomine adjusted the tops of his thigh high boots. He didn't normally wear red, but Imayoshi said the owner would like it. He pulled down the hem of his crop top and snapped the suspenders he was wearing. There was no way he was changing his routine for some mysterious owner that he'd never met.

The previous performers, who had just been doing the basics to get the crowd warmed up, came backstage. He smirked as the house lights went dark. He walked out to the stage entrance, waiting for the lights to come back on and the music to start. In that moment when his eyes adjusted, he could see everyone in the crowd. People were cheering and clapping, still hyped from the previous dancers. But what caught Aomine's eye was a man in a black suit sitting in the back. Shadows were covering his face, but Aomine could tell that the man was not smiling. Everyone else here seemed to be enjoying themselves. Except for him.

Aomine shifted his weight to one side, resting his free foot on the edge of his boot's platform. The lights came on and the crowd disappeared. He could hear the cheers grow louder and that was all he needed.

He took a few steps to the pole in front of him. He held on, first just slowly strutting around the pole, getting the people audience hyped. He stopped and faced the pole, leaning onto the toes of his platforms, heels off the floor. He started to body roll, rolling his hips up, looking as if he were grinding the pole. He did a spin and pressed his ass to the pole, starting to slide down. The crowd went wild.

Aomine got onto the floor, twerking his ass, earning more cat calls from the audience. He did a sexy crawl towards the front of the stage. The people in the front rows were trying to touch him. But what Aomine saw was the man in the back, leaning forward, elbows resting on his knees as he rested his chin on his fists. This time Aomine could see a bit of red in the man's hair and that he was wearing a red suit shirt. Was this the elusive owner?

He moved pose to be on his knees, leaning back and grinding the air. The people in the front row were throwing bills at him. He took a wad of the cash and took his time to rub it over his body before shoving it down in the front of his booty shorts. Another roar from the audience.

He did another sexy crawl back to the pole and turned it into doing a handstand against the pole and gripping on the pole with his thighs to lift himself up. He did a few cool moves while spinning on the pole and slipped each arm out of the suspenders.

Gripping onto the pole between his thighs again, he let go of the pole. He hooked his fingers under the crop top and pulled it off over his head as he laid back. He had a clear view of that man in the suit. The man smirked and Aomine smirked back. He twirled the shirt in his hand and then tossed it into the audience. The man scowled as someone in the audience caught the shirt.

Aomine did a few more moves, showing off his mostly-naked body. He ended the dance by dropping from the pole and doing a flip on the floor.

He stayed there as everyone cheered and tossed more bills onto the stage. He caught a few bills and gave them kisses before also showing them down his pants.

When he made it backstage again, Imayoshi was waiting for him. "Did you listen to me at all?!" He scolded, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"The crowd seemed to enjoy it just fine." He walked past Imayoshi, getting a towel backstage.

"I told you to worry about the owner! He was out there watching and now he's in your dressing room and he doesn't look too impressed. I'm not responsible if he fires you."

"I'll deal with him." He waved Imayoshi off and walked into his dressing room. Sure enough, the man from the back in the red shirt and black suit was sitting in his only chair, waiting for him.

"You shouldn't throw away your shirt like that, it can be expensive to keep replacing it." He stood up and gestured to the chair he was just sitting in. "Take a seat."

Aomine reached into his booty shorts that left nothing to the imagination and pulled the wad of bills out. "What do I care? The customers basically pay for it." Aomine stalked over to the chair and plopped in it, crossing his knees. "Are you here to critique my work or fire me? Imayoshi seems to think you're firing me."

The man laughed and shook his head, his red and black hair swishing and revealing his split eyebrows. "Neither, actually." He knelt down in front of Aomine so he could look at him directly. "I know your stage name is Dark Chocolate, but tell me, what is your name?"

"You own the place, don't you know?" Aomine snapped.

The man kept looking at Aomine, head tilted to the side. Aomine couldn't make out his expression. He looked to the side, letting out a short breath. "Aomine Daiki."

"Pleasure to meet you, Daiki. I'm Kagami Taiga. And yes, I own this club among other things."

"Why are you here, Kagami?"

A smile spread across Kagami's face. "I have a job for you." Aomine only raised his brow. Kagami continued, "I want you to give me a private showing."

"You're the owner, can't you get that whenever you want?" Aomine raised a brow.

"Don't worry, you'll be paid well." Kagami grinned. "Oh and there is one condition, you can't keep performing here while you're doing shows for me."

Aomine stared at him for a minute. "I can't just stop performing! That's how I get paid!"

Kagami narrowed his eyes, his expression darkening. He grabbed the cash still in Aomine's hand and held it up to Aomine. "Do you really want to keep performing for people who throw ones and fives at you? I told you I would pay you better." Kagami stood up and tossed the cash to the side. "I'm not a patient man. You have until I walk out of this room."

Aomine was quiet for a moment. He actually liked the way Kagami had a tough side and wasn't letting Aomine do whatever he wanted. Imayoshi and the other performers were so weak in comparison. "How much better?"

Kagami grinned. "It'll be worth your while."

[AN: Here is Chapter 1 of Private Showing~! I hope you like the start of this, I certainly have a lot of plans for this story! In fact! Chapter 2 is already available to read on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-chapter-43360883 If you sign up for my Patreon, you'll get access to the chapters before anyone else and before they're posted to wattpad! If you join now, you can request a holiday one-shot, but only if you sign up before November 30th!]