Caught Red Handed !

Previously , as stated Life360 said she left her house , I'm like wtf cuh so knowing me I'm ready to go see where she finna go and who she with so instead I said nothing , I did nothing . So I get home of course it's on my mind she still hasn't text me and it was then like 9 finna be 10'oclock . So I ended up going to sleep I wake up at mid 12 in the morning . My phone was blew up by her " 10 missed calls " at 11 'o'clock because we always gts on the phone or whatever .But I was sleep so I couldn't answer it. I didn't call back because no why you calling me so late I went back to sleep and before I knew it , it was time for me to get ready and get dressed for the bus for school .... so I get up do what I got to do and go to the busstop with my brother so on the bus I'm just thinking about where she went and stuff  listening to music . I came to my senses that I may have Been over thinking 🤦🏾‍♂️. So I finally get to the school and I saw her so I'm walking up to the bleachers to go sit by her and she got a jacket on cuh it's hot asf outside so I'm like why you got a jacket on woot da woot 🤷🏾 she said " she felt like she have a cold she a li chilly " so I'm like oh okay but I'm looking at her she got a li bump on her lip like I notice everything fr she ain have it yesterday and I didn't kiss her or nothing yesterday nothing like that basically got there watched a movie and got mad shi we barely talked lastnight .... so I'm listening to music she is too . then she was talking to me so the bell rung to go to class and she was finna give me my hug she had the hood on the jacket right so when we hugged I guess it slid down her head a little bit .. foo 🤦🏾‍♂️ I knew I wasn't trippin I seen a fat ass hickey on her neck at that moment bru I was crushed no cap 🧢🥺 . I said " bro wtf " " who gave you that man ? "  she acting like she don't know what I'm talm bout & shi so I grabbed her jacket and said this on yo neck !! " WHO GAVE IT TO YOUU ?!!" She started laughing like you gave it to me type shit . Thing is I knew she was lying because Ian did nun with shawty fa atleast two weeks ... so I kept my coo and said" bru you cheating again man " she looked at me dead in my eyes and said "no " I know for a fact I didn't give her that hickey bru it wasn't on her lastnight . So I " said you steady lien cuh bet " I walked away put my music back in .. I'm mad asf in the classroom really not talking to nobody cus ain kno telling who she cheated on me with this time... so bell ring to go to second period she had tears in her eyes trying to talk to me ain gone lie ima sumo that's how I went back to her the first time but I was so hurt that she really just did that shit again I didn't have nothing to say to her man so I walked passed her she trying to talk to me I pushed her ass off me! So fly past the day she blowing my phone up like y'all don't understand it really was hard not to text back but I was so hurt man 💔. Not only that we finna start summer and we planned a lot of shi cuh ... we finna go into highschool single in shi 🤦🏾‍♂️. So I went a good 3 weeks without texting her like I was dry texting when I did I never asked who was it with or nothing at that point I didn't even wanna know anymore . I told this guh I had trust issues she fucked it up and I took her back she did the shit again man 😒 she wasn't the first but I thought she was different !