A New Li Baby

So months pass and they rescheduled the volleyball tryouts . It's like a week before the first day of my freshman year at highschool ! So Its a Monday and volleyball tryouts weee at like 5:00 so its 4 and I'm getting ready and Niya was supposed to be trying out too so I didn't say anything because hey we both like the sport . so boom 5 comes in at the school talking to Li Macc everybody wearing white shirt black bottoms . so I saw Niya but I stayed separated from her because I didn't really wanna talk to her that day we had got in a argument the night before so I we was broke up but we still talked on sum toxic shi . so we going through drills and as we going through them , I see this Lightskin girl , thick af , pretty af , eyes beautiful ong like this girl really caught my eyes on some movie type shi 😻 . I was biting on my shirt bru who df bite on there shirt lol🤦🏾‍♂️ .  So I told mac " aye who this girl is she cute "
Mac : man thats Zykeria they call her zy but I don't think she gay lea 😂🤦🏾‍♂️
Me: man ion care I bet I shoot my shot
Mac: 😂 whatever guh go pick that ball up for me . I went to go pick the ball up but I couldn't get her off my mind fr like I didn't even see her the beginning of tryouts . So I'm wondering where tf she came from smhh! So I sit by her she said " girl why you biting your shirt " I'm in my head wishing my mouth was on her but I replied " just nervous I guess " so I look over I see Niya mean mugging me . So I'm like ohshi, so I start bacc talking to macc or whatever telling her bout that li ass convo me n her just had 😂  So before I knew it I was staring at Zy the whole time like she just had me caught fr then I can't even lie 🤷🏾 . next thing I knew it was time to go so I'm finna leave I told everyone see y'all later or wateva and then I go home ... I end up finding her on snap so 😌 I'm like oh yea I'm finna step omm 🆑! So I was on the phone with Niya she was telling me how she saw me talking to her or whatever I wasn't stun non of that shi so . I was quiet I sent her a friend request and she added me back quick so shid I wasn't finna waist no time 😂 ... This how the messages went ...
Me: Yoo....
Zykeria : Heyy🥰
Me: Wyd rn?
Zykeria : nun fr fr folding clothes wby?
Me: nothing how you think I did at tryouts
I said that to slick stat a longer convo 😝
Zykeria: Good honestly you better then any other of new people ☺️
Me: PreCiatee it , soo who you around rn
I'm finna make my move df 🤷🏾why not ?!
Zykeria : my brother n sister
Me : I was like oh well I'm finna snap you real quick ...
Zykeria : okayy bet 🤍
So shid I told her str8 up I think she cute and that I like her str8 like that 🤷🏾🆑
So she responded back like aww fr ? You cute too🥰
So I'm thinking I'm doing some so i needed up getting her number and we started FaceTiming ... So Niya started to get mad at me n say I was cheating but me n her wasnt even tg . So me & the li baby on FaceTime we bonded instantly istg . I loved her vibe like we really was turnt asf on the phone .... Untill