Famous

Mary's P.O.V.

I wake up and shower. Then do my routine of brushing my teeth, blush my hair, blah blah blah then I go home. I get home to be welcomed by my family and a smiling Daniel. How did he know I was coming home today? We leave and go back to the cottage but we take a walk in the forest. He looks shocked at me when I told him about my week and how I leaved to get away from everyone. He then smirks as I get silent. 

Daniel: So I've subscribed to this girl with an amazing voice and it turn out she is the girl I'm dating. 

I blush and turn away. To have a hand turn me around. It was Daniel's. 

Me: I'm not beautiful and I'm not that good. 

Daniel: You're beautiful and your voice is amazing. 

Me: Right. ( sarcastic ) 

As I said this word I wish I hadn't. Someone picked me up and them my face was in Daniel's butt. 

Me: Put me down Daniel! Right now! Put me down. 

Then Daniel swung me down. 

Daniel: Sorry no can do. Not until you say your beautiful. 

Me: Seavey, it's a sin to lie about untrue things!

Daniel: Oh it's true and you will say it or I won't put you down. 

Me: I'm not saying it and now or later you will get tired of carrying me. 

Daniel: Never. You are like a feather. 

Me: Sure. ( sarcastic ) 

I finally get tired of him holding me but won't say it so I hold onto a branch of a tree and pull hard. I suddenly drop to the ground and quickly get up. 

Daniel: You just made it harder. 

Me: That's only if you can catch me. ( smirk )

Daniel: Then you've got 3 seconds to run!

Me: I run but then change directions as Daniel follows. I run to the cottage and lock the door so he can't get in. Then smile through the window at him. He give me the puppy dog face but I refuse to break. He then changes from a sad face to a happy one. I look at him confused. Why should he be happy. I just locked him out. Then someone's arms wrapped around me. 

Me: How!? I locked you out!

Daniel: You forgot you family told me where the spare key is hidden. 

Me: When?

Daniel: Before you got home from your long vacation. 

Me: Oh, CRAP!!!

Daniel: * Smirk * 

Me: Come on, I'm not saying it just please let me go. 

Daniel: What will you do in return?

Me: Give you a hug and a fun date. 

Daniel: Nope. You're going to do this...

Before I could answer he kissed me on the lips. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! I felt sparks, chills, fireworks, whatever you want to call it, it was there. I broke the kiss with the hugest smile and hard blush in the world as Daniel blushed hard too but with a devilish charming smirk on his face. I then kissed him again. Then I broke it. 

Me: Now we're even. 

I walked away expecting him to follow. I knew he was smiling at this comment. The rest of the day we flirted but in the cute but sexy manner. We watched movies and cuddled. It was so romantic. There were no interruptions or anything either. We stayed at the cottage for like 6 hours on a date just hanging out and it felt good not doing an over the top date but just chilling. Then we went our separate way at like 2 pm to do what we needed to do the rest of the day. 

( A/N I know it's short and not as creative but I've been stressed out. I am trying to juggle three books at the same time. But I will update soon. P.S. I can hit Kesha's High Note people! I'm so excited! )