Chapter 8

Next Morning

It was almost time for school but Jimin and Jungkook decided not to go to school from yesterday and just stay home today. It was 7:55 am, and Jungkook had woken up first and he looked down on Jimin which is cuddled in his arms still sleeping. Jungkook used his other hands and removed a hair out of his face. Jimin then woke up after and smiled at Jungkook.

"Good Morning Beautiful. How was your sleep?" 

"Good Morning Kookie. My sleep was wonderful. How was your sleep?"

"It was wonderful with you in my arms," Jungkook said while crying.

Jimin was looking in Jungkook's eye and Jungkook too. They both felt drawn to each other and they both felt so close that they felt each other breath on each other lip but that kiss came to a halt when Geroge knocked on the door.

"Young Jungkook and Jimin, breakfast is ready. You can come down the dining room at any time." Geroge said and walked away

Jungkook and Jimin were blushing and still looking at each they pulled away quickly and Jungkook got up an when to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said as he was walking to the bathroom.

Jimin wanted to tell him he loved him also as Jungkook did so he decided to tell him later on the balcony. 

15 minutes later and they went downstairs to eat breakfast. The chef cooked egg rolls, soybean paste stew and made Kimchi fried rice.

 The chef cooked egg rolls, soybean paste stew and made Kimchi fried rice

They ate it and enjoyed the breakfast and they were also talking about the past

35 minutes later and they had completed the breakfast and decided to carry their plates to the kitchen. They went to Jungkook's room and had a shower, they decided to stay home and not really go anywhere. They both decided to stay in Jungkook's room and watch movies and play games. 

Jungkook was playing Call of Duty and Jimin was watching Spongebob and they were having fun. Jimin would join Jungkook and play the game with him but sometimes Jimin would zone out and that made Jungkook worried.

"Beautiful, are you okay? You have been zoning out a lot," Jungkook said.

Jimin got up and walked to the balcony and Jungkook followed him. 

"I have been thinking about what you said yesterday," Jimin said.

"Oh, it's okay. If you don't feel the same way then its okay. Just forget I said it," Jungkook said as he walked away. Jimin grabbed his hands and held him there.

"No, no. I can't forget it and I won't forget it," Jimin said.

"Why won't you forget it? It's not like you feel the same way." Jungkook said not looking at him.

"That's where you're wrong because I feel the exact way towards you. I love you Jungkook and I have always since high school started. I just was surprised u felt the same way." Jimin said while smiling.

Jungkook turned around and grabbed Jimin in a tight hug and was smiling. They pulled apart and Jungkook looked Jimin in his eyes. Jungkook pulled Jimin into a kiss, a kiss that was soft, pure and full of love and Jimin loved it and wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck and Jungkoo wrapped his hand around Jimin's waist. The kiss lasted for 5 minutes and they pulled away and Jimin was blushing and hid his face in Jungkook's chest and Jungkook laughed.

"Jimin, would you be my boyfriend?"Jungkook asked.

"Yes, yes, a billion yes!!! I love you so much!!" Jimin said happily.

Jungkook and Jimin both were happy and they both decide to go back inside and cuddle.

The school was over and the boys were planning to visit Jungkook and Jimin. 30 minutes after the reached Jungkook's house and made their way upstairs to Jungkook room. And they saw Jungkook and Jimin kissing. They were all shocked and confused.  Jimin and Jungkook felt someone was in the room and pulled aways and saw the guys looking at them and Jimin hid under the sheets and Jungkook looked angry.

"Um guys, care to explain?" V asked.

"Yea. We would like to know how this happened," J-Hope and Jin said.

"Well, if you guys want to know so much, ill answer. Jimin and I both love each and it started today and Jimin and I are together," Jungkook said.

"Ohh, congrats guy. I knew you two would be together," Suga said as they all walked into the room.

"Well I'm happy for you guys and I wish you all the best as you embark on this journey together," RM stated.

"And if you all get in a fight, please don't walk away from each other, stay and talk about. Okay?" Jin said.

They both nodded their head.

"Jungkook-ah, don't hurt Jimin now," Suga said.

"Don't hurt my best friend now Jungkook. if you do I'll hurt you also," V and Jhope said.

They laughed and nodded their heads. The friends stayed there for a while, gave Jikook notes from class today and teased the new couple. They left shortly after and Jungkook decided to order pizza for everyone in the house. after they were finished eating, they went to the bathroom to have a shower and brush their teeth and get ready for bed.

They got in bed and cuddled with each other and kissed each other good night and went to sleep.

Author note:

This is the eighth chapter

Please don't send hate to me or anyone mentioned in the story

This is purely Fanfic

See you in the next chapter

(5 Votes)