ღ(¯'◕‿◕'¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ ¢𝐡ⓐℙŤε𝔯 12 𝔽ᎥⓃal ᑭaгt ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯'◕‿◕'¯)ღ

Flashback

The had reached the art room and they were not prepared for what they are about to see.

Current time

Jin and Suga had reached the art room and saw Jungkook and Lily were kissing and Lily was on the desk. Their eyes were wide and saucers and Jin and Suga were not having it. They both burst the door open and Lily and Jungkook stopped what they were doing and head shot up and Jungkook didn't expect it to be his friends.

Um, h-h-hyungs, I can explain, it's not what it looks li-" Jin said and stuttered along with it and moved away from Lily. Lily herself was shocked and she was fixing herself up.

"Umm, ill leave you guys alone," Lily said and tried to escape the situation

"Oh, no bitch nad homewrecker, where you going? No one is leaving until here until Jimin is here and this is solved. Suga could you go for Jimin?" Jin sassed.

Suga left and went for Jimin in class.

"In the meantime why don't we go in the parking lot. Follow me and Lily if you run off I swear, ill tell the whole school about you because I did some research on you and it's not pretty," Jin said and treated Lily.

They left the art room and Jimin and suga were right behind them. 

"Hyung, what's wrong? why did you call me out of class?" Jimin asked.

Suga didn't answer him and just made his way to the parking lot.

All of them had arrived at the parking lot and Jin decided to speak first,

"Okay, so Jungkook and Lily, would you mind explaining to us and mostly Jimin, what we saw and when did it start,"

"Hyung, what is going on?"

"Jimin, I am so sorry, I didn't want it to happen. I never intended it to happen. I'm soo sorry that I cheated on you with Lily. She kissed me first and I got caught up in it and I kissed back. This started yesterday when we're in the art room. I am so sorry," Jungkook said while crying.

Jimin could not believe what Jungkook said and started to laugh

"This is a joke, right? You could not have cheated on me with this bitch. Nah, you joking," Jimin said while laughing he was angry.

"Who you calling bitch? If you were taking care of Jungkook the way he needed then he would not have cheated on you with me. Yes I kissed him first and it felt good and we kissed inside the car when you left and we did it again in the art room. If his friends weren't so nosey, maybe we would have sex too," Lily sassed.

Jimin was not here for it and was so angry. He went up to Lily and slapped her across her face. Lily fell in the car park holding her face.

"Jungkook, tell me that u didn't do that to me. Tell me that you didn't cheat on me. Tell me that she is lying so she could get a reaction from me,"

"Jimin, I'm so sorry," Jungkook said as he cried harder.

"Am I not enough? Am I not pretty? Am I not sexy enough? What did I do to make you cheat on me? I need answers Jungkook," Jimin said not looking at Jungkook, and only looking at Lily who is on the ground still.

"Jimin, I don't know why I cheated on you. You are perfect as you are, I'm just stupid!" Jungkook shouted.

Jimin slapped Jungkook across his face and Jungkook cupped his face. Suga and Jin just left Jimin alone to do what he needed to do and Jin knew what he was going to do to ruin Lily plan here at the school.