As a Wattpad Writer

I made a decision to start writing my stories after reading so many ForthBeam stories and found the collection bereft of variety. Most of fanfics fall under FLUFF category with the usual setting of College Life then all characters are filthy rich. Though there are fics that go beyond this trope, some are beautifully written too, but the fact remains non-fluff fics are outnumbered by fluff fics.

Remember that I didn't categorically mention this in my previous list of things that I don't like to read. But as I shared with @JustSiEun, when we read about such settings and characterizations over and over, you get fed up with it. Locally, we refer to this as being UMAY with that kind of stories.

My ultimate goal in joining the foray as a ForthBeam fanfic author is to provide variety to the stories being presented and give service to the niche audience that likes to read the stories that I do.

I like to read mature stories. I like stories with depth. It doesn't matter what genre it falls under as long as it will boggle my brain, tug my heartstring, or leave me in awe.

As such if you will take a look at my library, you'll find that I delve into a plethora of topics, genre, and sub-genre:

[♡] Over the top comedy - My Parents are Assassins, Hail the Queen of Engineering!
[♡] Angst - An Angel's Torment
[♡] Omegaverse - Wolves Island
[♡] Game Inspired - Twice Blessed by the Sun
[♡] Anime inspired - Sword and Scalpel
[♡] Melodrama - Loving in Silence, Hugot Series, Bastardo
[♡] Magic - Homonculus
[♡] Taboo - Forbidden Fantasies, Star Crossed, Magnet, Family Secret
[♡] Self-discovery - Inhinyero, The Necklace
[♡] Sci-fi - Reset
[♡] Mystery - Mirage Renata, The Torso Lover

...among others.

This is not to say that I am underestimating those who write pure fluffy stories. I know we are all just amateur writers here. The biggest reason we write our preferred topics is because that's what we want to write. Simple as that. It applies to them and it also applies to me.

My writing style
My initial books were short stories that I wrote when I was in college. Then, I converted them to ForthBeam fanfics and wrote additional storylines for them. They are the following:
-In the Passenger Seat (same title)
-The Sun's Lament (The Rape of Tonying)
-I Love Him (Mahal ko sya)

To put it bluntly, I love writing tragedies. As you can see with The Sun's Lament and I Love Him where Beam or both ForthBeam died or in In the Passenger Seat where it ended in goodbye.

Why you ask?

Because tragedies are the best vehicle for my writing style, HUGOT-writing. Hugot, if you have not read my Hugot series, literally means to pull out. Colloquially, it's used in our entertainment industry to "pull out the emotions" needed for their acting.

Those opposed to this kind of storytelling should be thinking otherwise. Why? Because one of the most recognized love story in history is a tragedy. A story of two lovers torn by their feuding families, Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.

My first books, especially The Sun's Lament, fully encapsulated all the emotions I wanted my readers to feel:  Pain, distraught, anger, despair... All the emotions that fluff fics lack. And I want them to feel them as if they were Beam or Forth. I want them to feel empathetic to my characters plight.

That's my secondary motivation for writing. I want my readers to feel them feelings. Whether happy or sad, I want my readers to experience being part of the scene portrayed in each chapter whilst being just a silent observer.

My first original work
My first legit ForthBeam fanfic goes to my first entry in my Hugot series, Kiss it Better.

My first original workMy first legit ForthBeam fanfic goes to my first entry in my Hugot series, Kiss it Better