Group1

As the four girls enter the room they were assigned too,they were welcome with screams and scary zombies,ghost etc.Yuna was on yeji's back,burying her face into her neck.The poor maknae was excited at first but jumped onto the older's back when a clown popped out of nowhere with a chainsaw.

Yeji:yuna you can get off me now

Yuna:nooo,what if he comes back

Yeji:*sighs*your lucky your light

          Wonyoung on the other hand was in a similar situation.Cowering behind Eunbi,not daring to look up.Eunbi managed to comfort both maknaes assuring them that most of the clowns are robots and even showing the wires attached to them.

Wonyoung:oh so it was fake

Eunbi:yeah only some are real people the rest are just robots

Yeji:there now you know,yuna you can get down now.

Yuna:awww,pwease

Yeji:no im tired

Yuna:fine*pouts*

                Soon they were approaching the end of the room.All the had to do was pass through a hallway like all the other rooms and out the door.As the four walked put of the room and into the hallway,mostly the maknaes whining and saying they weren't that scared and the leaders laughing and teasing them,the lights started to flicker.Frightening the maknaes once again.

Yuna: i was not that scare-
*lights flicker*
Yuna:h-hey eunbi unnie,didn't you say that the horror house ends after you walk out the door and the hallway is scare free and empty?

Eunbi:yea thats what irene unnie said

Yeji:maybe its just some technical difficulties?

            All of a sudden a deep voice echoed across the room."ooh lala awae awae awae"the deep voice said slowly and clearly.That was enough to make the maknaes frightened out of their minds and jumping into their unnies arms.

Wonyoung:wha-what was that

Eunbi:im not sure

Yeji:im sure theres some sort of explanation
*gulps*

              Out of nowhere a drown carrying a scary mask comes flying towards them.Resulting in screams and the group to fall to the floor.

Eunbi:oh its just a drone

Yeji:oh,that was unexpected

Yuna:can we leave now

Wonyoung:pleasee

Eunbi:fine lets g- oh whats this

              A white blanket comes floating towards them about the height of a average person.The group laughs as they found the 'ghost' or person which they thought was under the blanket cute.

Wonyoung:come here let me give you a hug

Yuna:yea your costume is so cute

           Yuna:added as she removed the blanket revealing..nothing.There was nothing under the blanket.

Yeji:HOLY SHIT

Yuna:*screams and jumps onto yeji's back*

Wonyoung:is this a robot or-

Eunbi:RUN OUT THE DOOR
NOW*drags wonyoung with her*

*yeeunwonyu burts out the door*

Yuna:that was scary

Wonyoung:agreed,eunbl gripped my wrist so tight i thought it would break off

Eunbi:now we wait for the others i guess

Yeji:hope they are okay
*looks back at the house*

Meanwhile

Someone:that was epic

Guy2:i didn't know your voice could go that deep

Someone:im surprised myself,now hurry up your doing the next scare

Guy2:okay

Plot twist some of the members from the six groups are part of the hallway prank.
Hint:the words the deep voice said has nothing to do with the owner of the voice but it reveals the group they are from.
;)