Christmas disaster pt 2

At the mall,hitomi and hyunjin were busy at the bakery buying all the bread they can get their hands on while nako an heejin were strolling around the aisle picking out chips,sodas and beer(picked out by hyunjin)

"Omg look they have Christmas bread."Hitomi said.

"We should get two of those,oh look they also have candy cane bread."Hyunjin said

Meanwhile at the supermarket:
"Ooh look pringles."Nako said as she reached for the top shelf.Only to be hit by reality.Nako tried tip toeing,climbing the shelves, jumping but the shelf was just too high.Eventually she called for heejin to assist.Climbing onto heejins shoulders.Nako balanced herself and reach for the pringles.

"Hurry up nako i think im about to fall."Heejin said as her legs started shaking.

"Chill out i almost got the chips.Now what flavour?Original, Cheese,Spicy-"

"NAKO!"

"Okay,okay."Nako took one of each flavour and threw them into the cart as if they were basketballs and the cart was the hoop.But she accidentally knock over another can of pringles onto the floor.

Heejin was struggling to balance and constantly paced back and forth leaning to the side.Unfortunately she had stepped on the pringles can nako knocked over and fell,dragging nako with her.Nako closed her eyes and braced for impact but she landed on something.

"Huh that was a soft landing."Nako said.

"Nako get off me."Heejin said.Apparently Nako had landed on top of heejin cushion ing her fall.

"Oh eheh."

Meanwhile in the kitchen of the iz dorm.The 7 girls were busy baking and decorating the cookies.Chaewon and Minju worked on baking all the cookies.Chuulip made the frosting and decorated the cookies while Eunbi and Vivi cut the cookies into little Christmas trees and snowflakes.

Haseul had just finish putting the first floor of gingerbread house together and drew a heart on the roof.

"Ooh cookie."Yeojin said and reach out to grab a piece of the gingerbread tree.Only to be smacked in the head by Haseul.

"No cookies till Christmas."Haseul said and continued working on the gingerbread house.
Yeojin:*pouts*

"Min min try this one."Chaewon said offering a cookie that they had made.

"Why do they get a cookie than."

"Cause they made the cookie yeojin,now go and help out with the decorations."Haseul said.

"Why should i decorate when we have to take it down in two days."

"Than why should i feed you if your gonna die anyway."Vivi replied while cutting a cookie into the shape of a Christmas tree.

"Point taken,I'll go decorate now bye."

(Don't mess with Vivi)

"Shouldn't we hang the stockings a little more to the right?"Gowon asked holding one of the Christmas stocking.

"Nah it should go more to the left."Hyejoo said.

"Nah your both wrong let me do it."Yena said.

"I don't think we should let the duck do it."Sakura said.

"Why not it can't be that bad."Yuri said.

"She might hang the stockings on the ceiling fan again."Hyewon said.

"Fine fine you do it than hyewon."Yena tossed the stockings to hyewon.

"I think you should let the other hyewon do it."Hyewon said and passed the stockings back to hyejoo and gowon.