-𝓲ꪶꪶ ᥇ꫀ 𝓽ꫝꫀ ꪮꪀꫀ 𝓽ꫝꪖ𝓽 𝘴𝓽ꪖꪗ𝘴 𝓽𝓲ꪶꪶ 𝓽ꫝꫀ ꫀꪀᦔ-

I wanted you so bad, be my husband, be the mother figure of our future child.

After a years of dating, I decided to labeled you as my husband and only mine. I asked a help to our hyungs. I composed a song called euphoria with the help of namjoon hyung.

I asked you to be there in our favorite place, and you asked why, and I just kissed your plump lips. You giggled and God knows how much I wanted to hear that everyday, forever.

The night came and hid behind the tree, waiting for your arrival. I thought you are not going to show up but I'm wrong, you're late asually. Typical Jimin.

I jumped out of nowhere, and being scaredy cat you are, you scream and hug me tightly.

After a moment you realized that It's just me, you hit me in my chest and blame me that you might get a heart attack. But I just laughed by your cuteness. Are we forgetting something? Oh!

"Hey, I'm sorry okay? just let me hug you, my baby." I said and kissed your forehead and you smiled.

"Jimin when I first saw you, my world stop rotating and spinning on it's own axis, it's true! Don't laugh ugh." I said pouting because he just don't. He just ruined my confession, my proposal. My goodness jiminie.

"Ugh, fine! Let me tell you something so important that you will regret it if you don't hear me out." I said in serious tone

"You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one?" I said and kneeled. You finally stop laughing and became emotional.

You said yes my baby, you kissed me, I kissed you and I never felt so happy that time, you're finally mine, and I'm yours forever.

" I'll be the one that stays till the end, I'll be the one that needs you again."