𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Before all of this, you happened to change some of your features to avoid getting recognized by any people or crows you know.

Instead of wearing your signature light blue haori with white petal designs to a plain black one.

You can't leave your nichirin alone, but you wrapped in a cloth so that you look like a person just carrying small belongings instead of a swordsmen.

Currently, the four of you are being guided by a crow to go to an old woman named Hisa-san, but of course no doubt she will recognize you.

You allowed the three to go first into the house filled with wisterias, and that you'll follow them soon after. So far, no one had been suspicious of you, and they agreed that you can accompany them.

Hisa-san greeted the boys and after they went inside, she noticed your very familiar frame sitting beside the wall of her house.

"[Name] chan, it's been awhile. Why don't you come in? And you look so different too." She greeted, and you smiled to the old woman. You remembered being in her care so many times, and you are always well fed and properly medicated in her place.

You regularly bring her dangos, and she always accepts them and eat them with tea along with you, and there is no exceptions even when you are wearing a disguise.

Along the way you explained that you are planning to observe the three swordsmen a little bit more, and that you are in a state of pretend. She laughed and said she understands, and prepared you a decent meal of ramen.

..

The three boys are being examined, and so far they have been kind to you. Inosuke is a little bit rough than the rest and tends to steal tempuras, but you don't mind.

"[Name] san, where are you going after staying, you said you got lost on the way here." Tanjiro said, grabbing a bite of rice while maintaining eye contact. You remembered Shinobu always saying you are so bad in making alibis, but you still need to try.

"I'm going to Tokyo.. and I'm from a province near here." You replied, and hopefully that convinces them that you are not a suspicious person.

"I almost thought you are a demon cause you hesitated to enter this place with wisteria." Inosuke chomped on his meal as Zenitsu facepalmed at the stupid comment he made.

You chuckled a little, and after finishing your meal, you went ahead of the boys and enjoyed the fine scenery of the glowing moonlight. Of course you had a separate room from the trio, and you settled after having your warm tea.

"Thanks for the meal Hisa-san, your meals are always delicious." You greeted her, and she nodded exclaiming her gratitude. She had made your futon, and everything is nicely placed.

You heard a commotion coming from the next room, and you decided to check it out before sleeping. Knocking the door before opening, you are greeted by a sight.

Tanjiro is being chased by an angry looking Zenitsu, and a sleeping Inosuke that is softly emitting snores. And a girl? Her black hair is reaching her waist, along with orange tips. She is biting a bamboo, and her expression is calm.

"She is the demon Tomioka was talking about.. what should I do? She is not attacking them at all."

You sucked in your breath and decided to slide the door closed as the commotion is still ongoing. Maybe the demon is not so bad afterall, even when there is no guarantee that she can't attack humans.

"I should rest."

..

"Noooo, don't leave us [Name] san! Don't leave me with these two", Zenitsu begged on his knees, and you laughed as you patted his head.

Earlier this day you have said your goodbyes as you have seen enough, and know it is time to go back into your estate. Tanjiro greeted you a small goodbye, and Inosuke merely huffed.

"I'm sure we'll meet each other again soon. I'll be going now." You said, giving each of the boys a small pat and Hisa-san knew better than to nod and smile her usual gentle smile.

"Have a safe trip [Name] san!" Tanjiro exclaimed, waving his hands as you grew smaller and smaller. After getting a good few meters away, you changed into your uniform that is underneath the black haori, and put on your original light blue one.

You tied your hair into a messy ponytail and ventured off. Your crow finally landed into your shoulder once again, and that your presence is requested by Ubuyashiki himself.

"Me? What could it be?" You sighed, and a pit of nervousness is growing into you.

After a three hour run, you finally reached your destination which is your own estate. So far your estate is empty, but you have a kakushi or two that is under your care.

"[Name] san, Ubuyashiki sama requests your presence, and how did your mission go?" They asked while assisting you, such as taking the small bag you carry that is filled with your disguise clothes, and your slightly heavy nichirin blade.

"It went good, and you can both rest. I'm going away again in a minute." Your kakushis nodded, and after a fifteen minute walk you are now in the presence of the leader.

Ubuyashiki is guided by two children who greatly resembled him, and you knew well that adding extra comments is unnecessary.

"Greetings Ubuyashiki sama, what did you ask of me?" You bowed, awaiting his answer.

"I need to talk about your personal investigation [Name]."

..