Chapter 2 - Packing kar packing

Shenaaz admired the rough outline of his face from beside him.
He came back home late yesterday since he was hanging out with a few friends, and she had to go to bed all alone.

It did sadden her but she was happy, just being besides him makes her feel ecstacy. Also they were their ownselves, surely they needed some time on their own.

She had no friends here, whom she could spend time with, and that doesn't mean that Siddharth was bound to company her all the time.

Shenaaz rolled over to get off the bed but suddenly his strong arms wrap around her waist and he pulls her back.

"Baby"?she spoke in a questioning tone.

"Thori dair..",Siddharth mumbled, still in sleep.

She smiled, no matter how much time he spends outside, she'll be the one he'll always return to at night.

"Humein aj packing karni hai",she reminds him, turning to face him. "Aur tu wessay hi itni dair lagata hai packing mein".

"Tou tu hai naa, help kardegi meri baby"?he pleads putting his head on her lap.

"Nahi",she denied,"tu khud kar apni packing. Baad mein bolay ga ke mein ne wo pack nahi kiya yai pack nahi kiya".

He was about to something in denial but she shuts him up with a peck.

"Ab jaldi baby. Mein nashta ka dekhti hoon tu fresh hoja",and then she left.

___

They were supposed to leave today but Shenaaz had to round up one small sponsorship that's why Siddharth was waiting patiently as Shenaaz promoted the brand carefully.

He watched her as she swinged left and then right and then muttered some words, glorifying the product.

He couldn't help but admire how beatiful she looked in such minimal clothing. A jeans and an orange sweatshirt, if that's what it was called.

However there was one thing bother him, the neck was too long and it exposed more skin then he wanted.

"Kapre change karein"?he asked raising his eyebrow in the process.

"Hein kyn"?

He simply pointed to the front if the clothing. "Kafi bara hai".

"Haye mera baby jealous horaha hai",she said climbing onto his lap and squished his chubby cheeks.

"Jealous nahi",he replied rolling his eyes. It was a lie obviously. "Bus acha nahi lag raha hai. Hum teray ghar ja rahay hein, kuch acha pehen le".

"Aj? Hum tou kal niklein gein na"?she asked confused.

"Nahi by road jayein gein. Beech mein aik hotel pe night stay karein gein phir teray ghar",he repeated the plan, though she already knew it.

"By road? Tu thaak jaye ga baby",she tells him, kissing his lips in the while.

Siddharth wanted to reply back but stopped. Kissing her was more important.

He pushed his hand against the nape of her neck and pulled her in. Shenaaz giggled which make her vibrate against him a little.

His other hand travelled to her waist and he pulled her body flushed against himself. Since she had lost alot of weight, there wasn't much flesh he could pinch on.

"Tu patli kyn hogaye"? He asked retrohericcaly, Shenaaz catched her breath.

"Teray agay mein moti lagti hoon. Baki teri saari itni patli hein, out cast lagti",she remined him.