I won't hurt you.

Night. Dark sky. Boy. Alone. He walks down the street with his head down. He passes only unknown faces. His backpack sways on his back and the phone vibrates in his pocket. His aunt writes to him. She asks how he likes the trip. But he is not in the mood to talk to her. He's not in the mood to talk to anyone. He wants to be alone, to have a moment just for himself. 

He has two hours before he has to go back to the hotel. While his classmates are enjoying themselves in a restaurant or cafe, he is here. On the street. He walks into the park. Nobody anywhere. A river flows next to him. He walks to the bridge and leans against the railing. He watches the running water. The wind plays with his dark curly hair. He closes his eyes and listens to the murmur of the stream.

How easy it would be to jump into the water and let the current drift his body God knows where...

"A beautiful place, isn't it?" Somebody said beside Peter. The boy opened his eyes sharply and looked to the left, in the direction from which the sound had come. Next to him stood a man in a fitting suit. Taller than he. Older than he. The man looked at him and smiled.

"Ye ... yes. It's charming," Peter said quietly. The man nodded and turned his head back forward. Peter measured him. The man was wearing a gray suit. Apparently tailored, it fited him perfectly. There was a recognizable dark shirt under his blazer. Peter looked down. He was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, he felt a bit like an idiot.

"I like to come here. Especially in the evening. No one's here, and that's what I like," the man said. They were both silent for a moment. "But I haven't seen you here yet."

"I'm not local. I'm here with the school... on a trip."

"Oh... Do you like it here?" The young man nodded. He was nervous. 

"What's your name, boy?" 

"P-Peter. Parker. "

"Nice name, I'm Brad Todd," the man replied, reaching for Peter's hand. Peter squeezed the man's hand with a smile on his lips. He had no idea the man was lying to him.

"What if I invited you for a drink?" The man asked the boy a question. "I would welcome company."

"You know, I'm not twenty-one," the boy whispered.

"It doesn't matter. You'll have some soft drinks," the man didn't let it go. He hoped he could persuade Peter to go with him.

Don't go anywhere with anyone you don't know, aunt's voice sounded in the boy's head.

"So... what do you think?" The man tore Peter from his thoughts. "Come on, I won't hurt you. It's just a drink."

"Well," Peter thought, "why not."

"Very well," the man gave him another smile.

They both walked toward the noisy city. Away from the river. At that time, Peter didn't know that his life would never be as calm as the running water.

Hi everyone, 

welcome to my new story. 

I would also like to say that there is no Ironman or Spiderman in the story. Purely Tony Stark and Peter Parker.

Please note that this is my first story and may be full of mistakes. Thank you. That's about it. Enjoy reading. :)

_Marvelholic_