ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴇʟғ ᴇᴀʀs ! ᴇʟғ ᴇᴀʀs !

—❤︎. .❤︎—

"hey! look at this!"

the male looks up from his book and furrowed his eyebrows. he pushed his glasses up on his nose and squinted his eyes as he looked over at what these boys were laughing and pointing at.

it was another boy but he was being pushed up against the wall by these boys and a bunch of other people. they were laughing.

the small boy had tears running down his chubby cheeks. his nose had turned a soft pink from him wiping it so much and his eyebrows were furrowed. his hair was a little bit of a mess as well but he couldn't control it.

he was a sight..

after a moment, he got up from the place he was sitting at and got closer so he could see the beauty.

people continued to point and laugh at him and he didn't understand why. there was nothing wrong with him.

he looked down at the small boys hands and that's when he saw why people were laughing and pointing at him.

he was crying because he had accidentally hurt a little mouse. people were laughing at him for crying. why? there wasnt anything wrong with it. the boy was just emotional.

"what a little baby! crying over a mouse! how pathetic!" one of them shout, making the boy visibly flinch and only cry harder.

the small boy eventually got up, with the mouse still in hand, and ran off as tears continued to flow down his rosy red cheeks.

the boys eventually turn around and look up at the taller. "oh hey, josh! did you see that? it was pathetic, right?" one laughs and josh just blinked before he went in the same direction as the smaller boy did.

"josh? josh! where are you going?!" one questions and josh ignored him.

he needed to make sure this kid wasn't getting hurt or something. he didn't know what he would do with himself if he found out that his.. friends made this kid hurt himself.

he was walking around for a couple minutes until he heard sniffling. he glanced around and furrowed his eyebrows.

where was he?

he eventually noticed the kid and frowned more. he still had the little mouse in his hand and was crying. he was curled up next to the tree and josh could hear his whimpers.