ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ: sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜɪᴍ?

—❤︎. .❤︎—

after tyler and joshuas little dance session, they had went to the kitchen and made brownies, it was obviously tylers favorite sweet treat so joshua wasn't going to tell him no

they had done that a little over an hour ago and now, they're just sitting in the backyard of tylers house, watching the wind blow the leaves on the trees and watched as the sun was getting closer and closer to going down.

"hey, tyler..?" joshua called out and the smaller brunette immediately looked over at him. "yes?" he questions and watched the other grin.

"i just.." he cut himself off and sighed. "thank you for letting me in. especially after what had happened to you at school earlier.." he frowned and tyler just smiled sadly.

"i let you in, joshua, because i knew i could trust you." the smaller brunette says and laid down on his back, looking up at the clouds above them. "you haven't hurt me and you're super comforting." he smiled and bit his plump bottom lip.

joshua paid attention to what tyler was saying but not for long. he was starting to stare but he couldn't help it. tyler was the prettiest and most angelic person he had ever met in his entire life.

"earth to joshua.."

joshua snapped out of his daze and noticed tyler just staring at him. he was waving his hand in front of his face and he didn't realize it for the longest time.

"hm?" the older hummed out, making the smaller giggle. god that little giggle.. it will always make joshua feel something in his tummy.

"silly joshua.. i've been talking t'ya and you were just staring at me." the angelic boy giggled and shook his head. he thought it was so silly.

joshua smiled at what tyler said and sighed. as he was sitting there, staring at tyler, he was just thinking.. should he tell tyler his secret? it would put him at a high risk of getting hurt but he would risk it for tyler... any day.

he didn't want to keep secrets from the small boy. he really didn't. he just didn't want him to be scared of him.

"hey, ty?" he called out once more and tyler gave him his full attention. "do you think angels and demons exist?" he asked him and tyler bit his lip.

"i mean.. yeah. i think i've seen a demon and an angel before." tyler mumbled and messed with his hands.

joshua tilted his head as he listened and hummed. "really..?" he asked, trying to sound shocked. if only tyler knew..

"mhm.." he hummed. "i always get a feeling a demon is around me too.. it's kinda scary but i live with it." he shrugged and sighed.

joshua bit his lip and nodded. "what if i told you.. i've seen a demon too? maybe an angel as well?" he questioned tyler. that definitely brought tyler in more. "you really think so?" the small boy questioned. "i do." josh said in response.

"i think i might be looking at an angel now.."

that made tyler blush. he covered his face with his hands and giggled. "oh joshua.. you're too nice." he says, muffled from his hands covering his face.

joshua leaned over and gently pulled tylers hands away from his face with a smile. he noticed the pink in the boys cheeks and his heart fluttered, along with other things but he got that to stop though.

tyler looked up at joshua, his doe eyes slightly wide with innocence and purity. it drove joshua nuts.

the boy had a few freckles splattered on his nose, cheeks, forehead, and his chin. it was a beautiful sight to joshua.

"joshua.." tyler whispered and joshua continued to stare for a moment. could you blame him? he had the prettiest human alive beneath him.

"tyler.. i mean it when i say you're the prettiest damn person i have ever met." joshua says and started to blush a bit himself. "you have the prettiest smile with your crooked bottom row of teeth, your small freckles, your doe eyes, your eyebrows are perfectly arched, your hair is placed perfectly on top of your head, and don't get me started on you personality." he tells the boy. "you're really the most angelic person i've ever laid eyes on.." he sighed out.

tyler was speechless. his lips were parted and his doe eyes had widened a little. his cheeks turned a deep red and the corners of his lips curled up into a smile. "thank you, joshua.. th-that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.." he sniffled and joshua frowned. "don't cry, sweetheart. it's okay.." he tells him softly and got up. he watched as tyler made grabby hands for the first time and chuckled. he was going to pick him up anyway.

he leaned down and picked up the smaller boy before heading back into their house with their plate full of old brownie crumbs. he set it down on the counter and then went upstairs. he set tyler down on his cream colored duvet and covered him up with a spare blanket.

he knew tyler was starting to get sleepy on the way back inside so he just decided to lay with him while he was falling asleep.

as he was laying there, all he could think about was tyler. his hands, his ankles, his wrists, his neck and jaw, his ears.. everything. he couldn't truly help it if you asked him. tyler was a beautiful boy and joshua would be damned if anyone else hurt him again or worse.

anyone..

—❤︎. .❤︎—