ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ?

—❤︎. .❤︎—

don't play the song until you see ♫

joshua and tyler didnt go back to the school. they just decided to go walk around after joshua calmed the angelic boy down and talk for a while and in all honesty, joshua loved it. he got to know tyler a bit more and gosh was he a delight.

tyler was everything joshua dreamed about..

who would've thought? a bad guy dreaming about the good.

joshua was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a beautiful giggle. gosh.. who would've thought that something so simple sounded so heavenly..

"look, joshua! isnt it pretty?" the small brunette boy held out his dainty hands to joshua to show him the beautiful rose he picked. "indeed it is, sweetheart." he says and smiled at the boy.

tyler giggled once more before that sound quickly turned into a gasp and then into sniffles. "ow.." he pouts and joshua looked at what happened. the boy pricked himself with one of the thorns on the rose..

"oh you poor, poor thing.." joshua said and glanced around them, noticing that things were slowly starting to die once again, almost like they did before.

tyler was really sensitive when it comes to pain. everything hurt him and joshua is slowly finding that out. he was definitely going to have to keep this boy safe from almost everything..

joshua took tylers hand in his own and sat him down on the ground carefully. the mentioned continued to cry and sniffled as joshua examined the cut and bit his lip. he pulled away for a moment and looked for a band-aid in his pockets. he did eventually find one. could you blame him for carrying one though? everyone gets hurt at some point.

he carefully pulls the brunettes hand close and put the band-aid over the cut, not without hearing the boy whimper though.

he looked up at him and gently wiped away the tears that flowed down his cheeks before going back to what he was doing.

after a moment, the band-aid was on and before joshua could start walking again, tyler wrapped his arms around the talkers neck and hid his face. "thank you.." he whispered and gave joshua a quick kiss on the cheek before he let go and started skipping down the sidewalk.

joshua was in shock at first but after a moment, he followed tyler and looked around them a lot. he didn't want anyone to find out they were skipping school or anything.