Lloyd's Day Out!

This oneshot was requested by @chocoqueen29 - hope you enjoy! Sorry if I strayed a little from the idea, it just flowed when I wrote! So instead of Lloyd third-wheeling, we have Lloyd ruining Jay and Nya's romantic day out. I hope you still like it! P.S, the art is NOT mine!

'You're so pretty when you smile...'

'You too, honey...'

'Maybe we should get a closer look, just to make sure...'

'OH MY GOD GUYS THERE'S A NEW BOBA PLACE RIGHT OVER THERE.'

Nay and Jay turned to watch Lloyd jumping up and down on one of the many pavements in Ninjago City, excitedly pointing and squealing at a shop. They pulled their lips apart, and looked at each other with small smiles.

'Are you thinking what I'm thinking, babe?'

'If it's that this place would be perfect for a date - yes.'

They kissed once again, tongues exploring every part of the other's mouths. Their arms wrapped around each other's waist, holding on tightly. They drowned in the kiss, so passionate that-

'COME ON GUYS, LET'S GO!' cried Lloyd impatiently, hooking onto to Nya's arms and literally dragging her across the street into the shop, the bell tinkling as they entered.

Jay sighed, and followed them in.

Inside, the trio found a nice booth to sit in - Chinese lanterns swayed gently above their heads, casting a romantic light over the table and it's diners. Jay and Nya started deep into each others eyes, smiling and blushing.

'So, Nya - what do you want? Choose anything - it's on me.' sighed Jay, reaching out to hold Nya's hand, which she gladly took.

'Ooh!' exclaimed Lloyd, grabbing the menu hurriedly. 'Let's see - can I have the Blueberry Boba Extraordinaire, with extra whipped cream and sprinkles?'

Jay gritted his teeth, forcing a smile onto his face.

'Sure Lloyd - and how much is it?' he asked, pulling out his wallet.

'£12.36.' answered Lloyd

'Ok, £12.36 - WAIT! £12.36? No WAY am I paying for that!' Jay exclaimed, shoving his wallet back into his pocket angrily.

Lloyd pouted.

'But you told Nya she could get whatever she wanted, so why can't I?!' he whined, throwing an annoyed glare at Jay. 

Nya watched this conversation, smirking, and she decided that it was high time she joined in.

'He's got a point Jay - that is what you said!' she said, innocently smiling at her boyfriend.

Jay tried to frown at his girlfriend, but it turned out as a lopsided grin, and he reluctantly took out his wallet again, mumbling.

'Oh and Jay-!' Nya remembered.

'Yes sweetie?'

'I'll have a Super Duper Strawberry Boba with toffee sauce, please!'

'Fine - and, should I dare ask, how much is it?'

'Oh, only a little.'

'That's good, I'll just call the waiter-'

'£19.99!'

'What! Bu-but-'

'AH! No buts!' cried Nya, pushing her finger to Jay's lips. 'Butts are for sitting!'

'But I only have £40 in my wallet - I didn't think we'd be coming here!'

'You'll still have £7.65 left!' pointed out Nya, doing the maths in her head. 'Then we can go home!'

'But - urgh, fine!' groaned Jay, earning a stern look from Nya.

They ordered their drinks, and, when they came, took them outside and began to walk home.

'Oh wait!' cried Nya, 'I have to pick up a few parts from the mechanics shop!'

'But Nya, we need to go home - it's nearly training time!' Jay exclaimed.

'Oh, don't worry 'bout that!' said Lloyd, 'Sensei won't mind if we're a few minutes late, and besides, it won't take long!'

'What he said!' answered Nya, and, grabbing the two boys, ran off in the other direction.

15 minutes later, they found themselves sitting on plastic chairs in the small reception of the mechanics shop. Screwdrivers, hammers, bits of metal and wire were hung all around the shop walls, price tags slapped on them. Lloyd was looking curiously at these, whilst Jay and Nya were cuddling together, the latter in her boyfriend's oversized hoodie. They embraced each other, and their lips had just met, when -

CLANG! SMASH! BANG!

The duo turned to find the walls now half empty, it's contents spilled across the tatty carpet. In the middle of the destruction stood Lloyd, wearing a guilty expression.

'I didn't mean it - honest!' he protested.

Nya groaned.

15 minutes after that, and the consequence of a long and sorry explanation to the manager, the trio found themselves out on the streets again, after being banned from the shop for life.

'Great - just great! Now I have to find another supplier for my mechs!' Nya complained.

She and Jay shot a look at Lloyd, who put his hands up in defence.

'Hey! Don't look at me! It wasn't my fault that those things were placed so poorly on the hooks!' Lloyd cried.

The two older teens sighed.

'I guess you're right' said Nya.

'Yeah - I mean, they did look a little wobbly on the shelves-'

Lloyd gasped.

'What is it! Did you spot a villain?' Nya jumped up, alert, Jay quickly following her.

'NO - CAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDYYYYYYYYY!' Lloyd screamed, and rushed off to a stall that had just opened it's doors to customers.

Nya and Jay looked at each other and groaned.

An hour later, Jay and Nya staggered along the pavements, exhausted and broke. They looked terrible too - their hair was scruffy, and their faces frowned.

In front of them, a little blonde figure happily bounced his way along, clutching boba, candy, comics and more. The smile on his face stretched from ear to ear.

All in all, Lloyd had a really good day out.