Know Nothing About Love

This was requested by @SpaceCloud413 . Hope you like it!

'Ok, so you two never really flirt - you hug, sure, but flirt? Never.'

The living room of the Monastery had witnessed many things in it's long life. For instance - the chicken had beaten everyone's high scores on Fist To Face II, Jay had fallen over on that one spot on the right side of the sofa leg an estimated 34 times, and Wu had once blamed his fart on his teapot. But it had never seen anything as bizarre as this.

Seated on it's couch were five figures - or rather, two figures sitting awkwardly on it, three others crowding around the arms of the seat, all talking at once.

'Yeah, you have to show your love to each other - just don't go overboard, like Kai.' Nya pointed out.

Nya, Jay and Kai had called a meeting, requesting only for Zane and Pixal to attend. 

'Excuse me. I do not mean to interrupt your speech, ' Pixal asked, nervously raising a hand, 'But why exactly are we doing this?'

They felt like Zane and Pixal didn't know how to - hmm, how should I put this... 

How to love.

Which, of course, they did. The arrogance of Nya, hotheadedness of Kai, and the simple innocence of Jay had failed to spot that.

'Because!' Kai exclaimed, 'You two don't know anything about proper love.'

'But brother-' Zane questioned.

'No buts!' Jay shushed the nindroid, who looked anxiously at his girlfriend next to him, 'What dear Kai means to say, is that you don't really, how do I say this...'

'Canoodle!' Nya answered.

'Yeah what she said!' Jay piped up again. 'You just sorta snuggle, and I'm not forcing you to actually properly kiss, like me and Nya do, but-'

'You and Nya do what...' Kai growled, folding his arms and staring at the freckled boy in front of him.

'Um- I didn't mean it like that Kai, really, I just-'

'Oh yes you did!' Nya joined the conversation, 'We're a couple - Ying and Yang, even! Kai, obviously we kiss! You and Cole kiss all the dang time.' (That's right I added LAVA >:3)

The brunette went red.

'Wha- That's different!' Kai protested.

'I don't see how hothead!' Jay snickered, then realised what he'd just said.

'I- Uh...'

'Say that again to my face, Zaptrap.' Kai spat.

'Umm - Idon'tseehowhothead?!' Jay squeaked. 'Oh god - me and my big mouth!'

'Yeah, and your big mouth is gonna become a big bruise when I'm finished with you!'

'Hello?' Pixal said, 'We're right here, ya know...'

That's when Kai punched Jay in the face. 

The latter made an inhuman noise as he fell backwards onto a furious Nya - though she was not as furious as her brother. The fight got worse, Jay trying to defend himself as best as he could, Kai literally becoming full-on war mode.

'Oh no...' Zane cried, ' Kai, Jay, please stop fighting - you are brothers!'

Pixal sighed.

'It's no use, Zane. They won't listen. In fact, I advise we go and leave them to it.'

'COLE! COLE, WE NEED YOU!' screamed Nya, trying to drag her older brother of her fiance. 'KAI'S BEING VIOLENT AGAIN.'

Zane opened his mouth to protest, but quickly closed it again. 

' I- Oh, fine.' He agreed.

The two nindroids stood up, linked arms, and, carefully stepping over a writhing mess of porcupine and lightening, made their way out. They embraced in the doorway.

'And they say we don't know anything about love...' Zane chuckled.

'Idiots.'

There we have it. Sorry it's so short D:!

Byyyyyyeeeeee potatoes!

- Addy >:3