Chapter 1

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A lone figure stepped into the hall of Malfoy Manor. The grand oak door creaked shut behind her as she wrung her hands and began to walk to a silent death march. A small, rodent-like man hurried into the vast hall, before stopping dead in his tracks, staring at the girl and then scurrying to a room towards the end of the manor. A pale light emanated from her destination and a faint chorus of dull voices could be heard, including many faint whispers claiming "she's here".

The green eyed girl stalked into a grand ballroom, where men and woman dressed in black robes gathered together in small clusters, and stopped in the centre. All fell silent. Until a grating voice echoed through the room, digging its sharp tone into the girl's mind.

"We didn't think you were going to make it".

"Nor did I" the girl said, her head held high, whilst hundreds of the cruelest witches and wizards in history watched.

"Have you come to pledge your allegiance at last?"

"I have... my Lord" the reluctance in her voice sent the room into a state of indignation, but one wave from a white corpse hand and the room once again became silent.

The thing moved towards her, until its hand had snatched her arm and forced her to kneel. It opened its thin lips, curved into a serpents smile, and hissed: "do you vow to stay loyal to me, and only me for the rest of your fleeting life?"

"I do"

She smiled, until a sharp sensation struck into her forearm and the pain was so blinding she couldn't see or hear and —

It was over as quick as it had begun. Sweat and tears blinding her eyes she looked up at the thing that was still pincering her arm and the new dark ink that had been brandished on her skin. Cheers rose through the crowd. And Voldemort smirked at her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧