never been kissed 2x06

INTRODUCING ASHER BRADFORD: 

AND BLAINE ANDERSON 

"ALRIGHT GUYS" MR. SCHUE SAYS FINISHING MARKING UP THE WHITEBOARD "LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS. FIRST, LET'S WELCOME BACK NOAH PUCKERMAN!"

Puck leans back in his chair just nodding his head

"I hope your time in juvy has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?" Mr. Schuester says to the boy with the buzz cut

Puck just shakes his head "Are you kidding me? I ruled that place" he says "All I did was lift weights and crack skulls all day"

Quinn- who's leaning up against Sam- rolls her eyes "Oh what a catch. I can't believe I ever let you go"

"And now... drumroll Finn!" Mr. Schue points towards the drumset where Finn is sitting "I have in my hand, our competition for sectionals next month"

"okay" Rachel perks up and shifts around in her seat as her boy toy drums with suspense

"First, the acapella group from the all boys private school in Westerville, The Dalton Academy Warblers"

"Yeah!" Finn hits the crash symbol and I look back at Kurt who's smiling ear to ear

Santana smirks "Okay hold up like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head" I glare over at her trying not to laugh

"and the other team to beat" Mr. Schue continues "the Hipsters- a first year club from the township continuing education programme" He glances up over his paper to make eye contact with us "Now they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GED's"

"is that legal?" Rachel asks

"how are we supposed to compete against adorable old people" Mercedes shakes her head

Puck perks up "Are you kidding?" He looks at the girl "Brittle bones. give one of those ladies a pat on the rear and you'll shatter her pelvis"

Mr. Schue looks over at Puck with confusion written all over his face "Moving on. Since this seemed to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament. So split up into two groups and figure out what you're gonna sing!"