CHAPTER SIX

"i will never be able to function normally again"

GRYFFINDOR WERE KNOWN for the wildness of their parties

GRYFFINDOR WERE KNOWN for the wildness of their parties. And their reputation wasn't bullshit.

Isla couldn't even remember how she had been able to drink that much in such a short time. Stayin' Alive by Bee Gees started playing, and suddenly she was dancing.

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk

Isla was swaying her hips to the rhythm, when suddenly she spotted a familiar head, higher than all the others.

"JOHNNY BOY!" she shouted and the sandy haired head turned around, a happy and slightly dazed grin painted on his face.

They met in the middle of the crowd, both realizing the other was drunk.

"Dannnit Moony, if you're drunk then we ARE FUCKED WOOO" she shouted trying to cover the noise, and Remus broke into laughter.

You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'

They both lost track of time, the alcohol making their heads buzz nicely. They were holding both their hands and dancing stupidly. Isla couldn't help herself but to sing all the lyrics, which made Remus laugh even more.

Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me
Somebody help me, yeah

"Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me
Somebody help me, yeAAAAAAAH" the entire crowd screamed, jumping up and down.

After the song, the pair retrieved from the mass, going for drinks.

"You know what's be fun right now? Euphoria Draught." Isla said as she poured herself a glass of red currant rum.

"That's basically cocaine, love." the boy replied, taking the bottle from her hands and pouring it in his own glass.

"What's that?" she asked, guessing it was some Muggle thing.

"It's a Muggle drug, raging these days, it basically gives you a lot of energy I think. But it's really bad." he tried to explain.

"Oh yeah I heard about it. Although I think it's more similar to psychedelics. You have to try it it's loads of fun." she took a sip of her drink without breaking eye contact.

"Will do." he piped as he took a sip from his cup.

Soon they were joined by Lily and Mary, who looked exhausted, but having fun.