˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙮𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚

🙟𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘺𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘥𝘦🙝

🙟𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘺𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘥𝘦🙝

You had finally gotten home, wanting to get to your room and just sleep. You forgot to take off you shoes, "Y/N!! Welcome home!" Your boyfriend, Killua pulls you into a tight hug. You chuckle a little at this and hug him back. "Hello to you too Killua!" I look up at him, and give him a quick peck on his lips. He blushes at your little kiss. "I-Idiot.. wha-what was that f-for?" You chuckle at your little tsundere, and just smile sweetly at him. "I'm gonna go to bed now, I'm really tired.." You mumble, loud enough for him to hear.

"I'll go with you!" He then picks me up, bridal style. I blush a little at this. He starts walking over to your bedroom. "You don't have to Killua!" He holds you little tighter, "But then who am I supposed to cuddle with?!"

"Alright, alright you win!" You both arrive in your bedroom, he sets you down so he can open the door. He grabs your hand, and pulls you into the bedroom. While you were taking off your shoes, he crawls into the bed. You walk over to the bed, the soft covers slowly swallowing you in a warm embrace. You turn your back towards Killua, slowly drifting to sleep. You feel two strong arms wrap around you waist, startling you. Then you feel Killua nuzzle his face into the back of your neck.

🙟𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑🙝

I hear soft snores coming from Y/N, I play with her hair a little. I noticed she's been getting really tired these past few days.. I furrowed my eyebrows. We should have a picnic! I'll ask her if she's free tomorrow. I flutter my eyes closed, my body telling me I need sleep.

🙟𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥🙝

I wake up, and feel someone staring at me. I turn around to look at Killua and see him staring right back at me. "Morning Y/N!"

"Morning!" I look back at the clock, "Crap, I'm gonna be late!" I jump out of bed and go to my closet. "This'll do!" I run into the bathroom, scrambling to put on my clothes. I hear a knock at the door, "Y/N? Where are you going?"

"I'm going to work! And I'm gonna be late!" I hear his footsteps receding. I walk out of the bathroom, heading to bedroom door as fast as I can. "I'll drive you." I hear Killua say behind me. "Oh no! I can take the bus it's fine!" I opened the door and ran out. Boy it sure isn't easy running in heels. I grabbed a donut from the box and ran out. Killua pulled me back into the house, for a quick kiss. "Can't I just go with you?" I shake my head slightly, "Killua, we've talked about this! You can't come with me."

"Can I at least drive you there?" I sigh and nod.

I get into his car, and the drive is quiet. That is until I decided to play Clover Club. (THATS MY FAVORITE VOCALOID SONG)