˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

⋯"Nice to meet you

"Nice to meet you."

Y/N's POV
It was a Saturday, like any other. But today was a.. special day? It was special but annoying, because you were stressing over whether your date would come or not. You then got a call from your best friend who, surprise surprise, was the one who put you on this date.

"Hey Y/N! They said they weren't interested in going out with you.. A-ah! B-but I'm sure your next date will go well..!" You sighed in annoyance and headed to your car. "Alright B/F/N.. Call you later?" She sighs in relief, "Yeah! Bye Y/N!" She hung up, 'Why does she put me on these dates?! It's not like I'm in a rush to date anyone.. No one has showed up on our dates either!' I grumbled in annoyance as I continued to get in my car.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Timeskip!
└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯♡⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

It was Monday now, and you were in the hallways walking through the crowd of students, absorbed in their own conversations. You finally reached your class and saw B/F/N. "Oh! Y/N! I found you another date!~" She said playfully. "Oh really? Who is it? And when is it?" You said, clearly disinterested. "Well to be honest.. I don't know! But I know it's on Friday!~" I sat down in my chair, 'Yay. Another person that isn't going to show up!' "Yay. So excited."

I said clearly annoyed that I was forced to go on these dates. "Oh c'mon Y/N! I have a feeling this one's different!"

"Mhm. Soooo different." I said before putting my face on my desk and shutting my eyes. "Y/NNNNN!" I hear B/F/N say. The teacher walks in and that's my cue to go to sleep.

┏━━━━━❀━━━━━┓
Timeskip again
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

It was now Friday, and you decided not to try dressing up, because you already knew he wasn't going to show up. He wanted to meet at a cat café, it was pretty cute to be honest! It was cat themed, and had cats everywhere! None of my other dates chose something like this! So even if he didn't show up I would still get something out of this.

I walked inside and waited at a table for my date. He was 15 minutes late, I sighed knowing I was right. 'I knew this mystery person was just like the other's! I'll just get something while I'm here!' While you were looking at the menu, someone walked up to you.

"Hello! You must be Y/N? Right?" You looked up and your E/C eyes were met with the most beautiful blue eyes you had ever seen. "Y-yeah.." You unconsciously continued to stare into his eyes.

Snapping yourself out of the short trance you were in you looked at him up and down. He was quite attractive.. Oh who am I kidding! This guy was hot! And when I say hot, I mean hot. "I'm Killua!" He then gives you an apologetic smile and says, "Sorry I was late! I was having trouble dealing with my nerves.." He then chuckled a little at the end. He sat down across from me and said,

"Nice to meet you."

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
Edited!
539 words
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛