˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰..

★★★★
Soulmate AU
Hey guy's I'm back!
And I have a kind of fluff? It's to make up for the angst stories I wrote👉👈
Anyway! This was requested by @dukinaxael ! Thank you for requesting! I hope you're having a wonderful day/night, and thank you for reading this book!
Disclaimer! This wasn't meant to offend anyone! It was written for fun!
★★★★

★★★★Soulmate AUHey guy's I'm back! And I have a kind of fluff? It's to make up for the angst stories I wrote👉👈Anyway! This was requested by @dukinaxael ! Thank you for requesting! I hope you're having a wonderful day/night, and thank you for rea...

⊹{ Love you too }⊹
They say, that once you meet you're soulmate you can see the world in colors!
...
But... What if...

You couldn't see the world at all?

⋆⋆⋆⋆
??? POV

"Hello! My name's Y/N L/N! I have yet to find my soulmate, but that's okay! I don't think I'd be able to meet them anyway.."

"Why not?"

"Hm? Oh! Why? Well.. It's because I'm blind.. If I meet my soulmate, I wouldn't be able to tell! It's also dangerous, because I can get kidnapped! Which is why I always stay on guard!"

"Why?"

"Oh? Why?! What do you mean why!? Bad people can tell me, 'Hey! You're my soulmate!' If I trust them blindly, I'll get hurt! So I always keep on guard!"

"What about your other abilities?"

"Huh? Oh? About my other abilities? Well, I mostly depend on my hearing and touching!"

"Thank you Y/N, for answering our questions. You may leave now."

Readers POV
'I wonder why they wanted to ask me questions.. All I know is that they were Killua's managers. I wonder why he took an interest in me, out of all people.' I kept walking, until my stick hit something, or someone? "Oh sorry!" I say, "Watch where you're going." I then hear the person walk away. 'Geez, sorry! I can't see y'know!' I pout to myself. I continue to walk until I accidentally hit someone with my stick again.

I sigh, "Great going Y/N.." I mumble to myself.
"Y/N?" I hear a voice call out to me. 'Wait isn't that ____'s voice?' "I can't believe I've finally seen you! Aren't you dating Killua?" I sigh nodding my head, "Oh! Do you know where the elevators are?"

"Hm? You can't see them? You're in front of it." 'No I can't smartass.' I move my hands around to look for the elevator, "Y/N? Do ya' need a little help there?" ____ chuckles a little. "Yeah, sorry I can't see." He then takes my hand, and pulls me into the elevator. "Thanks!" I say to ____ "No problem! I have a feeling we'll see each other again real soon.." ____ mumbles. "Huh? What'd you say?"