Chapter 1

ART CREDIT: basiclollo on twitter

"Y/N, please open the door. It's getting on my nerves"

You hear the voice coming from the room next to yours. Your mom was frustrated with the knocks on the door that have been going nonstop for the last few minutes.

You already knew who it was. You've been ignoring his messages and calls for the past hours. Not because you were mad, but because if you ignored him, then you could just apologize to him the next day, pretending you were asleep and didn't see the notifications. You just wanted to spend sometime by yourself, playing some minecraft in peace. But that would never happen when you have Clay as your bestfriend.

As you walked downstairs, you stepped with every force you had in your body, making sure your mom could hear that you were mad. You asked her to simply open the door and tell him that you were asleep. However, she denied to do so, as she thinks you should go outside and "live your best life".

When you finally opened the door, the boy was staring at you. There was a huge contrast between his face and yours. While he smiled from ear to ear, you maintained an angry face.

  "Can't you at least pretend you are happy to see me?" Clay says.

  "No" You respond, with a plain face.

He answers with a "ouch", touching his heart, pretending he was offended.

  You and Clay knew each other for a few years. You first met him when you were playing Minecraft with one of your friends, Nick. He introduced you to two of his bestfriends, Clay and George. The four of you formed "The Dream Team", as you are known on the internet. Usually you spend your weekends playing with them. However, Dream decided to take a break for a few days, forcing you, Sapnap, and George to do the same. He wanted to spend sometime living his life, and disconnecting a little bit from the internet.

  "Are you ready? We are leaving very soon." Clay says, looking you from up to down, analyzing your clothes. You were wearing your favorite pajamas, as you were not planning on leaving your house today.

  "Hello??? When did I agree to this?"

  "Just go and change. Try to look pretty. I know that's kinda impossible, but try your best" Your friend says, with a smile on his face. You would be offended if that came out from someone's else mouth, but when it comes from Clay, you knew he was just joking. That's just how you both treat each other.

  "Is Sapnap coming?" You ask, already accepting your defeat. You knew Clay wouldn't stop bothering you until you left the house with him.

  "Why do you ask?" He asks you, a little confused with your question.

  "Because I don't want to deal with you alone." You say, as you walk upstairs to get changed.

"I know you love me, Y/n." Clay responds, joking around even more.

  You simply showed your middle finger behind your back, still waking upstairs.

  When you enter your room, you see that your cellphone is full of notifications. You look who it is and see the name of the group "Dream Smp but make it without Dream". You saw that Tubbo and Tommy were the ones talking, as always. Dream was the only one not included in the groupchat.

"Come on, Y/N! Why are you taking so long?"

  You turn off your cellphone, concentrating on choosing an outfit to go out with Clay. You had no idea where you were going.

  You decide to wear a simple black dress. (or whatever you feel good in) It was pretty, but also comfortable. You brushed your hair a little bit and applied some makeup.

  When you went downstairs, you felt Clay's eyes on you. He looked you from up to down, taking a longer time admiring your exposed legs.

  "I told you to try to look pretty." He said, opening a smile.

  "What are you talking about? Have you seen yourself in the mirror? I think you should worry about yourself first." You said as you arrived at the door, leaving the house with him.

  "We both know I am the prettiest one in this friendship." He responds.

  "You wish." You say, as both of you start laughing and walking to his car.

——————————
Hey! Thank you for reading this :))
This is my first time writing a fanfic. Hope the first chapter was not boring or annoying to read. I tried to be short and objective, as usually for me fanfics with many details start to get annoying lol.