Chapter 2

ART CREDIT: kouii_nn on twitter

"Can you at least tell me where we are going?" You look at Clay, who was concentrated in the road ahead.

In response, he turns on the radio, putting the volume extremely up. His playlist was connected to his car, and right now a song from Mother Mother was playing.

"Sorry, I can't hear you." He says, singing and tapping his finger on the steering wheel.

"You are lucky that you are driving, Dream" You say when you consider slapping the back of his head.

"I thought we agreed that you wouldn't call me that anymore." Clay complains, looking at you for a quick instant. When you two are talking in person, he likes to hear you calling him Clay, not Dream.

"Ooh, I thought you said you couldn't hear me" You look at him with a smile on your face.

You turn on your phone again, deciding to take a look at some of the chats that you ignored earlier. There were tons of messages, so you decide to read only the last ones.

Dream Smp but make it without Dream
📱Tubbo: She is not going to answer, is she?
📱Tommy: I swear, this girl 🙄🙄🙄
📱Tubbo: Anyways, can you pick me up?
📱Wilbur:Tommy is not driving.
📱Tommy: What? Why not?
📱Wilbur: Do I really have to answer that?
📱 Tommy: But you said me and Tubbo could go!
📱Wilbur: Because I thought Y/n was going with you.
📱Tommy: You really thought she was going to agree to go to a party?
📱Tubbo: Wilbur, pls don't destroy our plans
📱Wilbur: I'll drive.
📱Tommy: YES, THANK YOU!

A party? Good thing I didn't answer. Saturday is my only day to relax.

A new song start playing on the radio. You look at Clay instantly and he does the same.

"Choke me, like you hate me but you love me" You start singing with all your energy, still looking at him.

"Lowkey wanna date me when you fuck me" He completes, with full energy while looking at you, as the traffic light was red.

"Touch me with the lights off and my chains on"

"Baby, I'm not the right one, you should wait on"

You both start laughing and kept singing it, as Clay continues to drive to god knows where.

After a few minutes, he stops the car and looks at you, indicating that you arrived.

You look through the window, trying to find out where you were. You both were in front of a house that you've been to a few times before. It's from Quackity, a friend you both also met while playing Minecraft. You noticed that there were a lot of cars parked nearby, including Sapnap's.

"What are we doing here?" You turn to Clay, extremely confused to why he had brought you to his house, when you could've gone to any other place.

"Alex is throwing a party"

"A PARTY?" You ask in disbelief. Clay knew how much you hated parties.

"Oh come on, Y/n. It's not really a party. He only invited a few people"

You keep looking at the house, noticing a lot of your online friends were entering the house. You smiled as you saw them. They were almost like a second family to you.

"Ok, I'm going. But only because Nick and George are here" You say smiling. You knew Clay was jealous of his three bestfriends hanging together.

He smiles back, as he opened the door for you and offered his hand to you, helping you leave his car.

"I know you want to party with the Great DreamWasTaken, there is no need to lie"