Chapter 3

Art Credit: on the picture

" I cant believe you actually convinced her to come" Technoblade says to Dream, as he sees both of you walking in.

"Me neither" You answer, looking around and seeing all those familiar faces.

Clay didn't lie. There wasnt that many people. Everybody there you have already seen at least one time before, either on person or talked to on Discord. That made you feel a little better. The less people around, the better.

"WHO IS THIS SEXY GIRL?" Minx says while grabbing one of yours hands and making you turn around, allowing her to analyze you completely.

You laughed in response and she did the same soon after. Minx was one of the only girls that was part of the group. You two created a strong friendship for that reason. You also loved her personality. She always says what she thinks and doesn't care about what everyone else thinks about it.

The girl looked pretty as always. Her makeup was impeccable and her hair was curled at the bottom.

Clay looked at you, with a smile on his face. He was happy to see you having fun with your friends.

"Well, apparently Im not the only one who thinks you look gorgeous tonight" Minx whispers in your ears.

You didn't understand what she meant at first, but Minx grabs your head with both of her hands and make you look at Clay's direction, who kept his eye contact with you. You instantly removed your head from Minx's hand, looking back at her.

"Minx, we already talked about this. Clay and I are friends"

The girl only responded with a "mhmm", laughing when she notices that you were trying to hide your face, that was now blushing.

This was not the first time Minx mentioned you and Clay as a couple. As a matter of fact, she mentioned it every single time she saw both of you together. At this point, you knew that saying to her that you were only friends wouldn't change her mind.

You and Minx kept talking for a while. She talked about how starting to stream was being an amazing experience for her. She moved from Ireland not long ago, as she was being offered business opportunities in the US. She couldn't stop talking about another girl that she met. Apparently she was even more outgoing than Minx. You could only imagine how these two were instopable together. By the was Minx was describing the girl, you knew your friend had fallen for her.

"What the fuck?!"

The sudden complaint from Clay makes you turn around to see what was going on. But as soon as you saw him with his hand in the back of his own head, you knew Clay had just been slapped by Sapnap.

"Clay, I told you not to force Y/n to come!"

Nick was standing right next to Clay. He was wearing a social shirt, with the top buttons opened. It was practically impossible to see Nick wearing social clothes the correct way. His hair was a little wet, as he probably took a shower right before coming.

"Nick, you're looking gooooood" You say while smiling and walking in his direction. The boy's mad face instantly opened a smile when he saw you coming in his direction.

When you first met Sapnap, he barely talked with you. Not because he didn't like you, but simply because he was more reserved. But as you became closer to his best friend, it was only a matter of time that you both started becoming friends as well.

"I didn't get any compliments"
Dream complains.

"That's because she is not a liar"

"Nick understands me so well" You say as Clay takes his hand from the back of his head and stare at both of you, pretending to be upset. That only made you and Sapnap laugh more.

Before Dream has the opportunity to answer, you hear a familiar voice talking towards the direction you were.

"Hey! We need one more-" The boy stops talking when you turn around and he finally recognizes you. "Y/N! I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T COME!"

Before you have time to say anything, Quackity embraces you in a hug. You would smile, if his hug wasn't tight enough to barely allow you to breath.

"Alex, be careful with Y/n" You already knew who this voice belonged to. You were used to hear his voice every single day. It was Sapnap.

Alex remove his hands from around you and apologizes with a gesture with his head.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Tommy asks.

You remember the conversation they were having earlier on the groupchat. So this is the party they were talking about.

"Sorry, I didn't know I was coming either" You say elevating your tone of voice, making sure Clay could hear you.

Clay did not respond. He was staring you and the boys who started to gather around you.

"Wait, where is George? You said looking around. You remember reading that George also saying he was coming.

"Aww, you miss him, don't you?" Alex says, with a smile in his face. Well, you did miss him. It's been a long time since you saw each other in person. You both lived far away from each other, so it was hard to meet in person.

"He's waiting for Alex to find more players" Karl responds, noticing that Alex wouldn't do so as he was more focused on the fact that you missed George.

You already knew what he wanted to play. That's what you all always did when they went to parties. Beer Pong.

"I'm in!" You say excited. There was nothing funnier than playing with George. He is always super excited to play, but then gets mad when him and I have to separate Clay and Nick from fighting. "And Minx can-"

"I'll play" Clay interrupts you. He seemed a little more serious than he usually is. You use your facial expressions to ask if everything was ok, but he nodded and opened a brief smile with his lips.

You started walking towards the direction of the table, Dream and Sapnap follow you behind. You and Quackity didn't stop talking at any point. You both were talking non stop about various subjects, but mainly about him wanting to do a Roblox stream with you.

"Hey! I found three players" Quackity says as you arrived at the table, where George was organizing the cups.

The boy stopped looking down to observe who Alex had brought to play with them. As soon as he notices you, his cheeks became a little red.

"Y/n! I didn't know you were coming!" You smiled and walked towards his direction, going for a hug. His arms embraced you by your waist.

"You are looking amazing, as always" The boy says when you both separate from each other. He looked you from up to down, analyzing how beautiful you looked without even trying.

"Are we playing or not?" Clay says, interrupting you and George. His tone of voice was not rude. As a matter of fact, he had a smile on his face, trying to be as generous as possible. But you knew he was faking it.

"Yes. Me and Y/n versus you and George" Nick says, putting one of his hands in your back, walking you towards one side of the table.

Clay didn't say a word. He walked to the other side of the table, looking at how you and Nick were smiling and happy to be together.

"Ready to loose?" You say, opening a smirk towards your best friends direction.

That made both of them open a smirk back at you. If there was something you all loved doing together, was competing against each other.

"In your dreams" Clay responds.

Sorry that it took me awhile to post, I'm super busy with school. I'll try to always update when I have some free time. And thank you for reading :)!