Reminder of rules and regulation

We are getting really tired of chasing and hunting after people who do not follow the rules

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We are getting really tired of chasing and hunting after people who do not follow the rules. People who constantly change their book cover, unpublish their story, change their usernames without notifying us, and not turning in forms on time. It's getting really annoying. Jeonjungkookfan0808 works more than 40 hours a week and can't be here 24/7 to watch you all. Lokidow_Strange_aRMy has an education and non school and non Wattpad related activities/ hobbies, and thus cannot be here 24/7 either. Plus we both try to write ff sometimes if we have free time and the motivation. We both have our own lives just like all of you so please respect that.

Therefore we have the rules to have everything go smooth but for people who love to write some of you seem to be very bad at reading. So for those people here is a reminder for the MOST IMPORTANT RULES, not all rules you can find those in the chapter RULES AND REGULATION so please do not skip that page!

For everyone we would like to remind you all that this award is TWO ROUNDS! The first is the cover, description, title, and first few chapters. The second is even more chapters, grammar, content, dialogue, etc.

___________________

For participants

🕶️ After your book as been accepted please refrain from making any changes to the cover, description, or published chapters

-> This is the most important rule and almost no one seems to follow it. There is a screenshot of EVERY SINGLE STORY that applies and we will know if you made any changes! There have already been more then 30 books who have changed their cover! This is unacceptable! We have multiple judges who will read your book and I, jeonjungkookfan0808, will read ALL of you books and will need a lot of time and thus have already start judging ALL book when they were accepted. If you changed your cover all the judges will review a completely different cover which result in completely different scores! So PLEASE PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR STORY!

🕶️ Permanently follow lokidowjungkookawardLokidow_Strange_aRMyjeonjungkookfan0808Dreamy_Yasmine   during awards, back up account allowed notify us through private message. 
-> We know these are a lot of accounts but this is important for announcement and out of respect for all our time and effort we put in organizing these awards for you. 

🕶️If you want to change your username please notify one of the hosts. 
-> We have received too many messages from judges who couldn't find participants! Please notify us when you change your name! And please do this in a private message NOT a comment somewhere in the award book.

🕶️Do NOT unpublish your book if you want to withdraw please notify one of the hosts. 

-> There have been quite a few books who have just disappeared on us, without any notification. Unfortunately, some people have withdrawn from the awards, this is okay but please consider your entry carefully and if you want to withdraw do this BEFORE the judging assignments starts.  Then other people can have a chance to enter the awards, and judges won't do unnecessary work. And please do this in a private message NOT a comment somewhere in the award book.

🕶️ Fill out each form neatly to avoid confusion.

-> Too many people do not specify mature content, or post their forms in the wrong categories. Please read carefully before posting.

🕶️ Books must have at least 10 chapters or more (unless it is a one shot or short story), the amount of views doesn't matter we would like to give everyone a chance.
-> We do accept stories with less chapters but you have to notify us and have 10 chapters by the time the judging starts. We see too many people just applying without having enough chapters. This also applies to the previous point, if we need to ask you any questions about your form it will cost you bonus points!

For Judges

🕶️ There won't be a maximum amount of judges for a category, the mere the merrier. We want to have a fair judging process and therefore assign, multiple judges to one book. For this reason, the judge can also decide themselves how many books they want to read for the category they are judging in, again the mere the merrier, but make sure you will be able to read the assigned books within a month (which is the length of the first round).

-> The judging for the Jungkook, Taehyung has commenced and unfortunately almost all judges were too late with the assignment and some took to much food on their plate and couldn't finish their assignments. Please consider how much you can read before hand and do not take on what you can't handle! Without judges there can't be any awards, we need you!

🕶️ Do not accept any form of bribery and report this to the hosts. Also, favoritism isn't allowed just because the author of the book is your friend she shouldn't get a higher score.
-> This speaks for itself, please notify us if this is happening or have suspicions.