The Search For Paradise

"Seiya, I'm not letting you die here alone

"Seiya, I'm not letting you die here alone."

It's been several weeks after the war of Poseidon, yet those words were still clear in Shiryu's memory. It has been the longest period of peace for the Saints since their battle for Sanctuary. However, Shiryu still couldn't help but look back at the battles that he'd faced since then. Shiryu laid on the couch, staring at the ceiling as his hair hung over the end of the couch's arm. Just then, Shiryu heard a very familiar voice speaking to him.

"Hey, Shiryu. Looks like you need a new hairstyle. Maybe I could help?"

Shiryu turned his head back to where the person was kneeling,

"Seiya! How long were you there?"

Seiya replied with a grin and a wink.

"Not long, but I wanted to surprise you. It looks like it worked."

Shiryu sat up while Seiya's grin turned into a sassy smirk,

"You game or what?"

Shiryu laughed to himself while he returned Seiya's smirk.

"Well, I don't have anything to lose, so..."

After hearing Shiryu's reply, Seiya snapped his fingers while maintaining his mischievous smile.

"That's the spirit, Shiryu. Just wait a sec. I gotta get some hair ties and stuff."

Seiya ran towards the washroom while Shiryu stayed on the couch. He stretched out his arms and let out an exhausted sigh. Shiryu ran his fingers through his hair as he pondered.

After all the times we have been together, Seiya never offered to style my hair for me. I wonder if he has other reasons...

Suddenly, Shiryu heard a loud sound coming from the bathroom.

"Oh, crap!"

Feeling concerned for Seiya's safety, Shiryu stood up from the couch and yelled,

"Seiya is everything okay back there!?"

"Uh... Everything's fine! It's just a bunch of stuff fell from the cabinet into the sink!" Seiya answered in a panic.

"Do you need any help with cleaning up?"

"Nah, I got it covered! Just stay there and get comfy, okay Shiryu?"

"Alright, will do Seiya." Shiryu said with a playful chuckle.

Shiryu sat back on the couch and his put arms alongside the back pillows.

Seiya rushed back to the living room with his hands full of pins, hair ties, and a hairbrush. He placed the pins and ties on the couch beside Shiryu. Then, Seiya started to comb Shiryu's hair.

"Sorry about that, Shiryu. I should really get into the habit of cleaning this place up more often."

Shiryu shook his head and smiled,