Krelboyne

"Who are you and what the hell are you trying to do," I asked the lady that accused me of being a smartass krelboyne.  She was short and had red, curly hair.
"I'm Caroline, and I'm the teacher of the gifted class. Results just came back from your test and your a genius!"
"Listen you son of a bitch. I'm not joining that class. You cant make me, therefore I wont. Go fuck yourself lady," I whispered in her ear, but not before kicking her in the shin. That's the perks of wearing boots with heels to school.

It turns out blackmailing her a week later wasnt such a good idea. She showed it to the principal and now I'm stuck in the damn krelboyne class.  And the worst part is that Malcolm sits next to me. Not only that, but he's my lab partner AND we have to write a dumb essay about each other because it's supposed to "help" make friends. I dont understand why we need partners for the essay when we're perfectly capable of writing about someone we're already friends with.

Malcolm invited me over to his house after school to work on the project. I thought about telling him hell no, but then I remembered his dumb brother would be there and I could screw with him. It would also be a chance to see if the rumors were really true about his mom. Zeno told me Malcolm's always complaining about his "sadistic mother who screwed up her life so badly she turned into a control freak." If the rumors are true, she wont want to see daylight by the time I'm done with them. I know, I know, I probably sound like a complete jackass, but I cant help the fact that I am one!