friends again

I'm cleaning as usual the tables and under....I wish I could talk to my friends again but there all doing stuff and I hadn't seen deku and bakugo for a while ever since I started dating bakugo deku has been avoiding me and now since me and bakugo are over he's starting to talk to me plus he's dating a melissa now.....I sit down by the window looking outside "I may be a hero but I have to work here..." Uraraka says to herself she gets up and since she's the only one there she goes on her phone and goes through instagram..of course momo posted about her and awase having a baby there thinking about naming her hana which is a pretty cute name I would say..I hear someone come through the door so I put my phone down and see todoroki..."oh shoto it's nice to see you!" I say happily and hug him. I'm surprised he hugged back he sits down and asks me "do y'all have soba?"
I nod my head and say "of course we do we have everything in town shoto" I say winking at him. He giggles he's gotten a lot more social and taller. I make a smile at him and he smiles back I make the soba just how he likes it I remember his sister showed me how since I was curious how to make shotos soba perfect. I bring the soba to him I sit on the other side of the table he eats his soba while I look outside...."so are you still dating bakugo?" Shoto asks me curiously "no...not anymore ever since he left me to start dating kirishima" I say running my fingers through my hair. I hated thinking about how he left me for kirishima by cheating on me with him....."oh ok...sorry you two broke up or something" he says slurping his soba. I start giggling I'm so glad I'm friends with him again.