breakfest date

Ever since that day where uraraka pretended to be todoroki's boyfriend they started hanging out more and even went on public breakfest dates. Of course many people started getting sus of this.
Zsidefab tweeted:
I think todochako might be canon since I was at my favorite breakfest cafe and saw them there and I found out they come there every Monday!
Ajoke24/7 replied:
What's the cafe called?
Pansexualcake replied to Ajoke24/7: it's called "breakfest daydream"
"Hey uraraka!" Tsuyu said running up to her "oh hey tsuyu what's up?" Uraraka said putting her phone in her pocket. "Well me and Mina broke up since she lost interest in me..." Tsuyu said hugging uraraka. "Aww I'm sorry tsuyu you'll find someone else" uraraka replied. They took
A walk in the park for a while till tsuyu got a nofitction she stopped walking and so did uraraka. Tsuyu looked at her phone for a mintue and looked up in a shock at uraraka, uraraka stared in confusion. "What's wrong?"  Uraraka asked confused. She walked up to tsuyu and looked at her phone and saw everyone say something about todochako is canon. "What's todochako?" Uraraka asked confused of course. "It's a ship name" tsuyu said quietly. Uraraka took out her phone and typed the word in and there was fan art of them everywhere. Uraraka started blushing like crazy and his her face to try and hide the blush. "D-does shoto know about this?" Uraraka asked looking up from her phone "I don't really know kero" tsuyu responded they talked about this the whole way to tsuyu's home "we'll have a good day tsuyu bye!" Uraraka said walking away while waving good bye "you too kero!" Tsuyu said waving her hand good bye as well. "S-should I tell shoto or?* Uraraka said to herself. She wanted too but she didn't want to at the same time she took a deep breath and texted shoto "we need to talk"