the shipping

I wake up and hear ringing from my phone I pick up my phone to see it's tsu I pick up "yes tsu?" I ask yawning rubbing my eyes.
"You and todoroki are being shipped...." Tsu said in a wisper..
"I'm shipping with who?!" I say confused and was almost about to scream. "be a little more quiet on the phone Mina's asleep and could hear us talking" she says wispering again. I forgot she was in a relationship with Mina I remember I heard them say there thinking about having a kid one day..."oh sorry well I'll look into the shipping ok?" I say replying to her while I get up
"Oh bye." Tsu says hanging up.
I walk into the living room and see todoroki is gone. "He must have gone home.." I say I pick out some clothes to wear and take a hot shower. After I put on my clothes and a little hat that said "I WENT TO UA AND IM PROUD"
With the color red and blue....I realized since I'm being shipped with shoto people might say that's a sign were a couple or something....welp...I'll deal with it I'm wearing a red crop top with long sleeves
And some shorts with fish nest under. And Im wearing white sneakers.
In case you wanna know what the clothes look like...👀

For the hat pretend the UA is on there and stuff
I go out side I love the wind going through my messy hair...well I didn't brush it because my hair already looked perfect to me and maybe only to me I went to the park and I see shoto there with red shoes and a black turtle neck and some jeans...he looks pretty cute....I blush a little "no uraraka! You can't fall in love with you! He may think I'm a playgirl since I dated a few guys but broke up with them because the relationship wasn't working" I say to myself which gives me less engery to talk to him...I take a deep breath and walk over to him. But I get stopped but a girl coming to sit with him...."oh...I forgot he had fangirls" I say quietly. She looked so beautiful she had booty shorts and wide fish nets had a shirt that was light blue and it was short to you could kinda see her bra and she makeup on which made look even more cute and her golden hair tool my breath away....if I liked girls I would have fallen in love with her if I first saw her....she started talking to shoto which I noticed shoto made a face that didn't look friendly and the girl was being nice..."go away you tried to flirt and talk to momo and deku so no way your gonna get me" he said looking away from the cute stranger. She's bisexual? Or pan? Wow! I would have had a shot....but I realized she flirted with my friends.....which made me heated I decided I would pretend to be his girlfriend so she could bus off....I walked up to them and they both looked at me."Uhm excuse me miss?" I say in a soft tone "yes?" She asked...aww she even sounded nice and cute....."that's my boyfriend he was just waiting for me to get here" I say uping my tone a bit "oh I'm sorry I didn't know he was taken sorry!" She said nervous like she was gonna get beaten or something "oh it's ok just make sure the person is single before trying to date them ok?" I say patting her shoulder "ok thanks" she said smiling and walked away. I sit next to shoto and say "your welcome babe" I say winking. He blushes a bit and giggles "thanks boo" he said laughing I start laughing too it's great to see him laugh.....
Aus172 tweeted: omg I acted like I was flirting with shoto and uravity told me to back off but in the nicest way and gave me dating advice TODOCHAKO IS CANON!

Pizzaboyz replied: this ship is better than izochako in my opinion

Catszkats: OMG IM ITS CANON! TAKE THAT TODOMOMO! Pus awase and momo are married so ppft-

Wendy's: I wonder why she told you to back off?
Catszkats replied to @Wendy's: dang we got wendy's in here-

This where the chapter ends :3 sorry also I'll be making a another story so keep up with that too and don't be surprised when I give out a Thanksgiving story bye!