Introductions/Warnings

Hi there, my name is Minx! I originally posted this series on another account which I got locked out of, and also on my YouTube channel which got deleted by YouTube.

Rough luck for me, huh?

Anyways, this is just an introduction to the series and what to expect.

This is not a super friendly or cute series. It deals with a LOT of mature stuff, and has potentially triggering content. There's a lot of death and descriptions of blood and gore. If that's not your thing, it might be best to close out and find something else.

This book will contain the following:

* Graphic Violence
* Romance/Sex
* Blood + Gore
* Death
* Implications and mentions of sexual assault
* Graphic language/cursing
* Self-harm/Suicide
* Descriptions of torture

All chapters containing these subjects WILL be marked beforehand, so if you want to skip the part, I'll tell you where to scroll to.

To be quite honest, I'm posting what I have currently of this book (which is completed). However, I'm not the happiest with how this book is written, and so, once I have all five books done, I'll come back the first one and rewrite it. So enjoy this book, fresh and raw, while you can!

*Update 11/18/20
I've decided to rewrite the entire book now, which means shorter (but more) chapters, better developed characters, and also just better writing in general. Only those who watched the YouTube series know what the original writing is like and what a trainwreck it was lololol

If you're interested in getting to know about the world of Éternel a bit more, I have a wiki with information on the locations, dragons, characters, and much more. The link is below and on my profile page if you want to check it out. Beware though, because there are MANY spoilers, especially on the characters' pages.

I must let you know that this story is BTS x OC (Maya Prasanna). This is my baby girl and I love her and I ain't gon change it.

This story includes all seven members of BTS, as well as Bobby from IKON, Moonbin from Astro, Baekhyun from EXO, and Chan from Stray Kids. They are not playing themselves, though, and are just for representation of fictional characters (aka faceclaims).

Oh, and also Levi Ackerman is in the book ;)

Anyways, I'm gonna shut up and let you get into it. Enjoy!