San, and a message for Cata

A few days ago, a certain girl had the courage to appear in my pms just wanting to talk.

She was so sweet, and I got along with her so fast.

She went through a few of my books, and found my sketch of an old OC as a NSFW type thing and asked me to draw one of her OC's in a similar pose if I wanted.
And after reading about her characters, I loved the ideas about them and I promised I'd draw them soon.

I was going to yesterday.. But I kept putting it off.
And then an hour or so ago I decided to finally start it..

But, once I was finished the sketch, the girl gave up..

She was tired of haters, which she wouldn't talk to me about, and she attempted suicide.

I'm scared, I don't know if she's okay or not. Her sister said she was in the hospital and had shot herself three times..

But AmazingKittyCata , I finished your picture..

It's not the best, but I wanted to put work into it for you

I prayed for you... Please recover soon..

This isn't the way you have to go... Please don't give up..

If anyone else is dealing with hatred and suicidal thoughts.. Please realize that you're never alone.

If you need to talk to someone, please reach out to a therapist or a family member, but if you need immediate help,
Here's the suicide prevention hotline.

1-800-273-8255

AmazingKittyCata , If you're ok, please say something in the comments..

You're a great person.. You made a lot of people happy...

And if you don't make it... Rest in peace..