Hazbin Hotel OC

:))
Name: Lottie Greenfield
Gender: female
Sexuality: Asexual or bi
Age (of death): 29
Lottie was a babysitter for almost 8 years, but after a job in which the children did everything they could to make her miserable, she was fired for yelling at them.
After losing both her house and job, she ended up on the streets, alone with her thoughts. She nearly starved to death, and that along with the stress and fear for survival in that area drove her insane. She was so desperate to stay alive she'd do anything.
And that's when the thought slipped into her head.
'Eat the ones who made you this way'

She went back to the house one night while the parents were away and killed the children that caused her suffering. Forcing them to watch as she cut off their siblings's heads and limbs before stuffing them into bags for every child.
She laughed insanely as she brought the finally quieted kids home and ate them, disposing of their limbs as if they were chicken bones.
They tasted so good. So good. So she continued.
Bratty kids in Wal-Mart?
Dinner.
Screaming kids at the airport?
Dinner.
Kids under 15 who said no no words?
Dinner.

It later branched off to parents.
Homophobic parents? Thanksgiving dinner baby.
She was killed by the police when they cornered her and threatened to shoot her if she didn't stop.
Lottie laughed and held a child by the hair before cutting herhead clean off.
She was then shot 47 times.

:D

In hell she works as a waitress at a casino. She loves turf wars and watching them happen.
Charlie approached her about the Happy Hotel a few days ago. Lottie just laughed and lit a cigarette.
"What kind of cheesy shit are you trying to pull Miss Princess? I'm a demon. I'm serving my time in hell for the twisted shit I frankly enjoyed doing. Now crawl back to your happy hole and shut it."
But after a few days of thought and crying.. She went.
"Huh ... Maybe things won't be so bad inside this Hotel.."

She gets triggered by Nifty XD
And her and Vaggie are always arguing.
Alastor uses his magic and just kind of pins her to the wall so she can't beat the shit out of Nifty with a bat like she wants to.
Good times. 😊

 😊

I might shade it

I might shade it. . it looks so gross  e w