Ch : 1 - Her Kingdom

The wide sky above hides away many secrets, many worlds hidden from the mere humans which they'll never see as its the law of nature.

Over the blue waves of the Atlantic ocean,
Above the highest cloud,
Where the blue sky ends and the pink sky begins,
There's a land of fairies and other creatures which humans can't see.
As there's only much they're capable of seeing.

Humans down on the earth, fairies above the clouds in the kaif-sah land and devils in the fires of the stratosphere I

Humans down on the earth, fairies above the clouds in the kaif-sah land and devils in the fires of the stratosphere I.e Jahanun.

All live in their own worlds, away from each other as its the best for all of them.

And they MUST NEVER meet as there's only destruction and hell when the laws of the universe are disobeyed.

But,
There's a legend of the white fairy...
A fairy born under the shade of milky way, a rare miracle that only happens after decades.

They say she fell in love with a human.
Their love bloomed and she left the skies for him.

But the devigals wouldn't let her betray the laws of nature.
They hunted them down, tortured them and killed her love in front of her.

Before taking her last breath, her tears dropping on the blood of her love...

They say she made a white fairy fate's curse :

"Every white fairy born after me will be fated to love a human , Each fairy will have a fate like me till one of them succeeds in saving her fate and have a happy ending "

This started a huge conflict and hatred between the Kaif-sah's fairies and the devigals of the Jahanun.

-------

Well, here I am.

I am y/n, a white fairy, born under the Milkyway, cursed, bla bla bla ..that's all I have heard since I'm born.

But do I believe in the curse?

Nope!

In the end, these are just myths..we can't limit our opportunities because of fake myths.

Although I do not believe them....however my mom surely does, In fact, she's super paranoid about them .
She forbids me from even flying out in the clouds in the spacious sky.

But luckily my brother is there for me, he lets me do anything I want. You could say I'm a bit spoiled by him :P

And about my father?

He's one of the ministers of the king, even tho he cares deeply for us, he's mostly away from home, in the palace.

Moreover, I only have a few friends.

Even tho all the fairies respect me because of my rare type, they are afraid to be affected by the curse.
..........

Well now? I am flying around the pink skies.