Chapter 3. Abondoned

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HELL !"

----------

Here I was sitting between not two, not four but SEVEN HUMANS !

And all of them looked at me suspiciously.

At this moment, the floor made of wood looked quite interesting

I looked up to see eyes glaring at me and then look down again.

'I guess they are quite mad at me for wearing the guy sitting besides me's shirt..I guess his name is Jungkook , he apparently also likes the wooden floor .'

"I can take his shirt off if you want ." I said looking at the guy sitting in front of me , arms crossed and glaring.

"W-what" his eyes widened.

He coughed. "N-no its fine " he waved his hands infront of .

" Okie" I mumbled looking down again.

Everything went silent again.

After a few moments ,
A guy wearing a shirt with a big 'HOPE' written over it , faced Jungkook .

" Did you sleep with her? " he asked raising his brows.

"NO ! I didn't! I swear !" Jungkook answered panicking.

I looked at them , confused "Why are you lying ? We did sleep together"

Everyone gasped.

"Whaat?"

Jungkook looked at me , wide-eyed , blushing...and then looked at the man infront of us .

"Rapmon hyung , believe me ! I didn't sleep with her ! I don't even know her !"

"What are you saying ? We slept on the same bed all night."

"I was sleeping alone , she must have come in the middle of the night ...I only saw her when I woke up" Jungkook further explained .

Everyone nodded , understanding the situation.

"He's right" I exclaimed holding Jungkook's arms as I looked into his eyes.

'His eyes are so beautiful..'

"Ahm" he tried to speak , his cheeks flushed with a crimson shade..looking everywhere but into my eyes.

looking everywhere but into my eyes